shifitng cam

toxic

:evil: Is there anybody out there that may have pics on how to properly align the claws on the shift cam, I put a new one in and it wont shift right. I am told that I may have not aligned it right. I need some pics on how it should look after it is installed the right way since I obviusly dont know how!!!!!!!!! :ninja:

:evil: Is there anybody out there that may have pics on how to properly align the claws on the shift cam, I put a new one in and it wont shift right. I am told that I may have not aligned it right. I need some pics on how it should look after it is installed the right way since I obviusly dont know how!!!!!!!!! :ninja:

Align the shifting claw with the shifting star? Should be equidistant from each post on the shifting star when at rest. Check the manual pinned at the top of this forum :smile: .

SP

I hope this helps you. It's what I have to do my rebuild. :confused:

DSC00850.jpg

DSC00849.jpg

DSC00848.jpg

Sweet, that helps out a lot, one more thing is there any special way to line up the claws so that they are in line just right, cause this is the reason I am going to have to redo this procedure, guess this is how you learn how not to do it wrong and that is to do it wrong the first time. HA HA HA HA