Stoked to ride

Well, First of all.... I Have to say thanks for all the awesome input and knowledge in the HQ!

You guys rock!!!

OK, So..... I'm getting my motor back from Jeff. I AM STOKED!!!!

I've done ASSLOADS or research using the search key.

Have the oils figured out..... read lots on jetting( which still scares me ) .... and

i know theres as many opinions as assholes out there.

My main ?... Is there anything extra i need to know or be wary of when putting the new motor in?

I mean, i dont want to fuck up an AWESOME build and $1500 because i forgot ( or didn't know ) something stupid.

I respect you all for a hell of alot more then you'll ever know for your knowledge and patience.

I try my best to search my ?'s before i just ask because most have been asked alot.....

My main fear is to fuck up good work and hard cash. I don't want that to happen.

I dont mean Just installing the motor... i mean.... What is it that ya'll do to make sure that everything is cool?

Maybe im just being paraniod... but i really want my investment to last awhile.

Although i don't know Jeff for shit... He is highly recommended and i trust his work. So... i want to make sure this thing runs good for a long time.

Sorry bout the babbling... just trying to get my concerns across.

Any and all advise/opinions/help is GREATly appritieated*

Aaron

TAKE YOUR TIME, main thing IMO

take as long as posible putting it back together, dont have toooo many beers but stay hidrated, and dont get mad at a stupid bolt or screw that may be striped or cross-threaded, simply stop and get the bolt and continue when cool, oh and dont be scared to stop and check out how everything works and all that

But Take your time