installing a override.

kawiking

either dunable or not its not to bad.just the dunable you have to put the springs between the forks and then just make sure you got everything lined up before you put the cases back together.i always set the tranny shafts and forks in the neutral position when i put them together

Edited by 00tbanshee

it will be dunable..hopefully. i still hadnt made up my mind. i d like to go ahead and buy a dunable, but i really dont want to mess with putting it in. i ll just pay somebody to mess with it.

if you have split the cases before its not to bad.i did it for my first time last yr and didn't have a problem.i think there is a post on here step by step on splitting the cases.plus who you get it from will walk you through it if you needed it

Its easy to do. Once the cases are split just lift the two shafts out of the forks. Take the retaining clips off the fork shafts, slide the fork shafts out then the drum and reinstall everything the same as it came out. Theres only one way it can go back together.

The only thing you might do is not get the shift forks on their collars right, and even that's not too easy to mess up...

JT's done his 4 mil MORE than enough times to hook it up for you...(Just put a disclamer in the box he can't let his brother ride it for "testing purposes...."...Chris is an animal...)

I can get the tranny in JT's hands just as easily too....