elkas on ebay

rtcc

Hey guys, Im wondering if anyone runs these elkas that are on ebay. I know they are bottom of the barrel for elkas, but anything else is way out of my price range. They are decent though arent they?

The same place is selling two different auctions does anyone know if there is a difference?

first one, http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Elka-Front-...sspagenameZWD1V

Second one, and this one seems better for some reason. Just more description I guess.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Elka-Front-...sspagenameZWD1V

thanks

Hey guys, Im wondering if anyone runs these elkas that are on ebay. I know they are bottom of the barrel for elkas, but anything else is way out of my price range. They are decent though arent they?

The same place is selling two different auctions does anyone know if there is a difference?

first one, http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Elka-Front-...sspagenameZWD1V

Second one, and this one seems better for some reason. Just more description I guess.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Elka-Front-...sspagenameZWD1V

thanks

I have stock a-arms and the dunner edition,elkas...They are a great upgrade from your stock suspension..They build them to your weight and your ridding specs,I would buy these over any shock in this price range,plus they will revalve and respring if you have a problem ride wise in the first 30 days..So yes they are worth it for bottom of the elka barrel..lowbuckracing!!!!!!!!

They are great shocks adjusted for you the same as Elka would adjust their top of the line Elite series shocks just no Piggyback rezzies or adjustments besides ride hieght on the standered E36s your looking at. However I think you could do a little better price wise if you shop around some.

They are great shocks adjusted for you the same as Elka would adjust their top of the line Elite series shocks just no Piggyback rezzies or adjustments besides ride hieght on the standered E36s your looking at. However I think you could do a little better price wise if you shop around some.

Really? I have been shopping around quite a bit and I havent found any place cheaper than those. Even Goldenwestcycle was like 485 or something.

Anyone know of a cheaper place?

Really? I have been shopping around quite a bit and I havent found any place cheaper than those. Even Goldenwestcycle was like 485 or something.

Anyone know of a cheaper place?

I used to sell them for 365.00-then I had to start doing 410.00 to BHQ members and I seen them on Ebay a few times for almost that cheap. You just need to find an Elka dealer who deals in volume and try and work out a better price. If not its still worth the 450 and you can always add Piggybacks later.

Good Luck

Ok so is there a difference between the two shocks that I posted? They are seperate auctions by the same company. The only difference I could see was one actually states that they are the E36's and the other doesnt, but the other says they are ZPS style. Are they the same shock?

Thanks

Ok so is there a difference between the two shocks that I posted? They are seperate auctions by the same company. The only difference I could see was one actually states that they are the E36's and the other doesnt, but the other says they are ZPS style. Are they the same shock?

Thanks

Yes they are the same shock just one has oil resivours and one (e36) doesnt. They both offer ZPS or SSD as Elka calls it same thing ride height adjustable.