works shocks

foxracing350

youd have to ask them what they are valved for, obvisouly you would want a stiffer shock for mx than you would for trails, instead of ordering some generic prebuilt shocks, you should have works build you a custom set for yourself, not just a set that cascade has sitting on their shelf ready to ship

Edited by Michael Jackson

Ask if they are set up for motocross or recreation riding. If they are for motocross they will be stiff for the trails if that is the weight range your looking for. Works valving is the same between the riding styles, they spec the weight different for what your using them for. Cascade stock is probably going to be for trails and dune riding since that is where a majority of their market comes from. Let me know what they want for works shocks, I am going to be in the market for new shocks.

i found these on cascade and i need to know if they are set up for dune riding or if they will be ok for trails and some light track riding

Dual Rate Works Performance Shocks ~SET UP FOR~ 180-220 lb. Person & Extended +2+1 A-Arms.

no rez and they are the black and white ones

Cascade pretty much only sells dune oriented stuff. They are a direct dealer with Works and can get you anything you want. There is not a better place to buy parts from for sure. :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

does cascade have replacement bushings for works shocks, or anybody else for that matter. or do you have to go directly thru works? i'm due for some again. last time i dealt with works direct over the phone.

does cascade have replacement bushings for works shocks, or anybody else for that matter. or do you have to go directly thru works? i'm due for some again. last time i dealt with works direct over the phone.

They can squeeze stuff out of Works faster than anyone I've seen. If they don't have them on hand, they can get them.

They also sell Elka stuff, but they don't advertise it much. :geek: