Wish me luck!

fastrthnu

My buddy down the street always goes to these races and has been tellin me I need to go,. so I got a tether and numbers and what have ya and Im hitting the track Sunday morning by 8am to race against a bazillion 450`s. Wish me luck,... this is going to be rough! Will post vids of aftermath.

haha good luck. have fun. banshees throw a nice roost, so use that to your advantage. roll a jump with someone right behind you and drop the clutch 2 gears higher than you should be, feeding them a bunch of rocks in the process. :thumbsup:

i bet he won and now hes getting waisted with all the hot chicks in the winners circle

I could lie and say I did great, but I only did ok. 1st round was good,. second round I cased a double hard and my bars smacked down to the tank and I couldnt get em back up, so I pulled off. I didnt come in last in either one though, and never got lapped,. if that counts for shit :shrug: was still a good time. I DID TAKE A HOLESHOT THOUGH! :woot:

you did good an it could have been alot worse, a few years ago when the arena cross came to Tulsa an I went an watched it, there were two shees a blaster an the rest were 450s, this was when 450s were just starting to catch on when half of everyone in the dirtbike class was on a 2-stroke, well one shee just had pipes an he finished last an this course was so small alot like supercross just mainly jumps an the other shee looked set up it had rocket pipes elka/laeger front end an rear end it was bad it one first a YFZ got second an believe it or not the blaster won 3rd.

It was great because inside that arena it smelled like klotz an race fuel an mainly all you heard was 2-stroke screams in the quad an dirtbike class.