Race cut rear plastic

MarineNYC

Sup guys. I just picked up Fullbore fronts and was thinking about cutting my rear plastics for a more aggressive look. Can you guys please post some pics of your rear cut plastic so I can get a idea of what style I can go for. TY once again guys.

" Hello, My name is Sean and I have Banshee Syndrome"

Sup guys. I just picked up Fullbore fronts and was thinking about cutting my rear plastics for a more aggressive look. Can you guys please post some pics of your rear cut plastic so I can get a idea of what style I can go for. TY once again guys.

" Hello, My name is Sean and I have Banshee Syndrome"

Close ups..

Rearfender4.jpg

Rearfender2.jpg

Rearfender3.jpg

When the bike was completed..

paddleshee4.jpg

paddleshee5.jpg

If you look where it goes down to the stock mounts.. Thats where they kinda got goofy to me.. Its tricky because you either have a "odd" cut going or the frame mounts showing.. They are no longer like that now but I don't have any pics of that ready.. Otherwise hope these pics help.. :thumbsup:

RIPPEN

u dont need any rear fenders !!!!!!

ricosshit001.jpg

im having theshee and ghostrider custom paint my fullbore hood (thanks again travis).

im going to run no rears on it as well .

what color is your fullbore.

jamey... wheres the damn picts... dont make me bring that thread up again !!! :biggrin: