Drag Parts For Sale

reded

I dont think brent and I ever raced.I know Ive beat ed a couple times and he has beat mewhat can I say! K&T builds strong motors.surly you got other stuff to drink then hateraide in gardner shawn!

Im just trashin on ya a little yo...I can do that, now that I dont have to line up beside you anymore.

I dont think brent and I ever raced.I know Ive beat ed a couple times and he has beat mewhat can I say! K&T builds strong motors.surly you got other stuff to drink then hateraide in gardner shawn!

easy shannon i dont wanna ruin reded's for sale post just givin yeah ahrd time like reded..lol anyways cont. brent

Edited by bansheefreak

its all good Im just jazzin back I forgot to put the LOL and the smiley guy beside it!! shiiitttt you would of beat me as well brent!!Those 2 bikes haul the mail!! only way to beat ed is catch him sleeping on the light!!

The boy does get a little tired some nights.

reded... i think i want the pro wedges... p.m. me and we will talk . thanks

i bought a set of 12 paddles extrems from reded.... he gave me a great deal and and stayed in touch.

anyone needs feedback on reded... i give him a a +++++++++

• 2 weeks later...