Quicksand A-arms

floyd398

I ordered a set of arms from gary months back and paid for them around thanksgiving. I can't get a hold of him now. I call him once a week to see if he's there and have left 2 messages. Last I spoke to him he said that my arms were coming back from the chromer and would be ready to ship out...that was a month ago. :confused:

Yeah, he told me that he got surgery on his eye around november or so but I thought from what he told me that he was alright. At any rate now when I try to leave him a message his mailbox is full. I've even tried calling from other phone numbers that don't look familiar so he doesn't say oh it's this guy again...even though I only call once in a blue moon. I've been more than patient with gary. he's a nice guy once you get him on the phone but as an owner of a business in the automotive field myself, if a customer calls with a concern you call them back right away and at least within a couple days at most. BTW Sorry to hear about the chroming on your swingarm. I hope mine don't come messed up or I might just send em back and buy something else. When I first called him he said he wasn't building at the moment because of his eye surgery. The reason my arms took so long initally is because he had a set of arms but they were already powdercoated from some guy that backed out of the deal. I asked if he could strip them and get em chromed I'd be happy. Well that first phone call was in the middle of October to order them. Now in the beginning of January apparently they were at the chromers' ready to get done. The shit is I already paid for these things too. I know he gives a lifetime warranty with no questions asked but you'll have to wait a lifetime to get a new set if they break :confused:

Yeah, he told me that he got surgery on his eye around november or so but I thought from what he told me that he was alright. At any rate now when I try to leave him a message his mailbox is full. I've even tried calling from other phone numbers that don't look familiar so he doesn't say oh it's this guy again...even though I only call once in a blue moon. I've been more than patient with gary. he's a nice guy once you get him on the phone but as an owner of a business in the automotive field myself, if a customer calls with a concern you call them back right away and at least within a couple days at most. BTW Sorry to hear about the chroming on your swingarm. I hope mine don't come messed up or I might just send em back and buy something else. When I first called him he said he wasn't building at the moment because of his eye surgery. The reason my arms took so long initally is because he had a set of arms but they were already powdercoated from some guy that backed out of the deal. I asked if he could strip them and get em chromed I'd be happy. Well that first phone call was in the middle of October to order them. Now in the beginning of January apparently they were at the chromers' ready to get done. The shit is I already paid for these things too. I know he gives a lifetime warranty with no questions asked but you'll have to wait a lifetime to get a new set if they break :confused:

That doesn't seem like gary at all... hell I'm sure the a-arms on my stolen 'shee are still running strong...

Mike

He finally called me yesterday. Apparently my arms are still at the chromers. He said he was having problems with his chromer. He said a couple pieces he got back did not have enough chrome on them and had a blue tinge to them. He also said his computer took a shit and he just got a new one so I'm guessing he'll be getting his emails now. I was just glad to know that he didn't forget about my arms. I'm supposed to be getting them next week so that's one good thing. Can't wait to get em on

He finally called me yesterday. Apparently my arms are still at the chromers. He said he was having problems with his chromer. He said a couple pieces he got back did not have enough chrome on them and had a blue tinge to them. He also said his computer took a shit and he just got a new one so I'm guessing he'll be getting his emails now. I was just glad to know that he didn't forget about my arms. I'm supposed to be getting them next week so that's one good thing. Can't wait to get em on

what number are you using to get ahold of him? i need to get ahold of him about my swinger flaking and not even getting used yet