Whats your favorite past time beside shee's

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hunt, fish, shoot, mudruns, and above and beyond all, in the summer we sit in the yard with the kids and BBQ!

Ryan

about the same here, and the kids love hanging out around the fire pit and having a BBQ too.

i'm out on my cbr600 as much or more than the shee in the summer months. in the winter and there's snow, hooking a sled to the grizz for the kids is pretty cool too. from the end of Sept. - Mid December, sometimes later, it's all about hunting season. the toys don't see much action then. otherwise, just hanging out with my wife and kids.

bushmaster XM-15 the most for plinkin.

YEAH buddy!!! I do alot of shooting in the summer down at the local club. But mostly I spend every possible minute I can on the scarab. I live about 10 minutes from 6 lakes. finger lakes and the great lakes (ontario) are nice to live next to if you have a boat. The rest of the time I go hiking and beer drinkin' up in the mountains. Of course my banshee gets a whoopin' when it ridable. I've got it up on jacks right now for a bit of refinements. snowmobiling season is almost over. I'm getting disappionted with this shitty winter anyways. time to get back into banshee mode!

But mostly I spend every possible minute I can on the scarab. <-------- I am beyond jealous... If you tell me you have twin big blocks in that thing,, you are goin to have company this summer!

Ryan

LMAO.... :banghead: nah, I wish. I'm a workin' man. my family is pretty far from having that kind of $$$. I got me a baby scarab.... 18.5ft 4.3l new gelcoat/interior coming soon. (the original stuff is gay) It's great on gas and when I'm done with her this spring I'll be clocking around 60mph on the GPS I hope.....and look good!

Hot rodding! I own a '71 Oldsmobile Cutlass that will be Pro Street when i'm done with it.

RC Trucks. I own a Traxxas Jato that has a big block and a lot of other goodies that made it clocked at 83 MPH by a trooper in a parking lot! (I guess I have a thing for anything that goes fast) :biggrin:

I like the Sailor Jerry rum with a dash of coke for color.

I'll tell you what I hate....my wife.

- Doc