Here Ya go Dajogejr!

shanYE west

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"ran great till it blew the fuck up!"

Can't tell shit from those pics of your plugs...Need to see if there is a dark choco colored ring at the bottom of the ceramic pice, also need to see the plug's arms which are facing the wrong direction in the pic. But yep, those are sprak plugs ;)

Edited by Justintoxicated

why do ya have to look at the plugs if the bike is running good? :biggrin:

I've got a video around here, courtesy of the 4 stroke joker Bob if you need a reminder.....LOL...

Just fired mine up yesterday....you think those stinger pipes are loud on the ice, try a small garage...yeeeeoowwww....:)

Just gotta shim out and drill a new hole for the engine stay, reseal the head....and daddy's ready to roll again!

Shayne, you gonna come and watch the Otter Lake drags...looks like it might be fun!!

Yep...I think I got off pretty lucky on that learning curve...so far.

Yeah, I think I am J.

I need to seal my head back up...and I just don't have time to do it for the lake this weekend. Other than that...I am set to go.

I'm getting a new head next week, but I won't have time to get domes cut for it yet...I'm gonna wait and get everything done at once.

I really wanted to get the chain back on, switch gearing...and fire the bike up in Nuetral (couldn't get it in Nuetral before...)

Had to start it twice on ether, and it was fine.... I gotta tip the bike to make sure there's no meth in the crankcase or pipes...:)

660 feet, man, I better get a 17 tooth from someone....:)

Can't tell shit from those pics of your plugs...Need to see if there is a dark choco colored ring at the bottom of the ceramic pice, also need to see the plug's arms which are facing the wrong direction in the pic. But yep, those are sprak plugs ;)

Yeah.. I wasn't really looking for any jetting advice.. Thanks though. :smile: It was more of a joke towards Dave. Cuz he was giving me some shit this summer about not pulling my plugs and looking at them.

I dunno Dave.. In the winters I'm pretty busy on the weekends with work.. What day you guys going out?

I gotta get a new battery for the 450 or finish puting that kick start kit on so I can have something to get out there with..

You and JT both...you non plug pulling believers....LOL...

The Otter race is two Saturdays from now, thread over on PS from Doug on it....

Justin, these are alky plugs. Normally...you get a black ring on the bottom after a run or two.

These plugs, in my best guess....have been in Shayne's bike all year.

And judging by how it ran all year, I wouldn't touch a THING!!!

You and JT both...you non plug pulling believers....LOL...

The Otter race is two Saturdays from now, thread over on PS from Doug on it....

Justin, these are alky plugs. Normally...you get a black ring on the bottom after a run or two.

These plugs, in my best guess....have been in Shayne's bike all year.

And judging by how it ran all year, I wouldn't touch a THING!!!

yeah.. Saturdays isn't good for me.. my only 2 days off is Fri, and Sun.

when is somebody gonna do some grinding on your cubs?

Shh...top secret...LOL..

Probably tear it down in a month or so. Uncle Sam was very nice to me this year...but I'm still just gonna freshen up and inspect the upper and lower end.

If i get a few extra duckets...maybe straight cuts...don't know though.

If Evan and I have time to put a chassis together, great...if not, it'll be the same slow turd this year as last year...it'll just have a few more chrome parts on it....good for 1 or 2 HP...LOL.

We all know it's not the biggest motor that wins at the dunes, it's the biggest brass balls, which...I kinda like my limbs all moving, working...etc. That spill Frank took on my bike still is in the back of my mind...I gotta be honest with you...

yep.. i'm still gonna be a slow tird too.. I think Roger is probably gonna win the bet this year. (first to break into the 3's) He's not messin around this year!! lol

There are quite a few guys that will be doing it. Tommy went rigid only, Hopper is going bigger, CJ is, Sean is, Scotty too hotty is, I think Scott Haulk is...Beezy already did...

I realistically think we're gonna have 4 to 8 guys in the 3s on any given day at the track, if they all come out to play at once.

I hope roger goes 3's! with the engine he is building and the money he spent, it would be sad if he did not!

I think it would be cooler and more of an accomplishment if we got our 4 mills in the 3's shayne.

I am lookin at a shop in mi that does stock frame stretches and i am thinkin about sendin mine in for a 8-10 over front stretch! single a arm marvin spindle shock combo!

Let me know how much, turn around time...etc...JT.

I'd be interested as well.

It's my opinion that once you did that, had it repowder coated, fixed the angle on the steering, etc., it may be less work to build one.

However, I am VERY interested in going 4 to 8 out the front of mine....

I like the black chrome NYUK did on one of his frames, that might be my next color....