How munch HP will I gain

I'm on a stock length swinger too... I like to ride wheelies but I might have some problems keeping the front wheels on the ground now. But i like to ride trails. Our trails have some spots thats 3 quds wide easy than just squeezing through with 1 in others. Got a 70' jump to bust now. How are these pipes going to react in trails? I had some low end with the T5's Will I have less now on bottom and more on top?

We put in some dyno time on a buddies quad last year and we tryed both T5's and CPI's. His was drag ported stock cyl's .040 over with stock stroke crank, 17cc domes. We were very suprised to find the CPI's only made about .5 more peak hp. The difference was the T5's peaked about 1000 rpm lower than the CPI's. If I remember right the T5's made 85.2 hp @ 8500 rpm while the CPI's made 85.7 @ 9500 rpm. The T5's really bropped off though after they peaked so if you didn't know what rpms you were running and over reved it you lost something like 10 hp at 9500. He then added a dyna ignition box which raised the max rpm to 10500, and had some pipes custom made and ended up with just over 88 hp.

This was just this one example... different setups would change the results I'm sure. I know I had t5's on mine way back when and switched to CPI's. At the time I thought they pulled way better but I never dynoed it. Not sure if this helps you or not... but thats what we found... :blush: