Tons of aftermarket parts! cascade, douglas, trinity

hey all. i gotta get this thing sold so i am taking parts off and setting alot of it back to stock. i have for sale the listed items. Im not sure what i want out of all of them, not alot i just need to get them all gone!

complete cascade stator cover

adjustable timing plate

b-cool stage 4 head from trinity racing (20cc domes) have to use 93octane

douglas 8 inch rear wheels, full house inprinted beedlock ring, (brand new never mounted)

douglas 10 inch front wheels (brand new never mounted)

maxxis razr's for the rear (brand new never mounted)

main skid plate for the bottum

skid plates for the a-arms

dg bumper for front

dg bumper for rear

cascade short throw kick start lever

hinson rear brake lever

cascade chrome shifter

moose racing carbon fiber hand guards

I am also selling my banshee without these parts but with a completely fresh top and bottum end motor, toomy t-6 exhaust, trinity stage 4 2 into 1 carb and manifold, trinity stage 4 air box mod with k&n and outerwear, trinty stage 4 engine port and polish, elka shocks all around, moose handlebars and throttle, new dirt digger clutch, freshly painted frame, jet black with 6 coats of rock hard clear coat, has new ignition switch, cascade chrome ignition switch holder, new bearings and seals on engine and frame, and alba graphics kit with ceet gripper seat cover, ac nerf bars.

I am asking $2800 OBO for this quad.

Im located in Crawfordsville Indiana. thanks!

i can add pics of the parts probably tommarow. just ask what you want to see. thanks!

post-27827-1201815975.jpg

alright banshee is gone but i have some parts left over that i didnt send with it.

If still interested i have

Cascade timing cover - i paid 346 for it a year ago, ill sell alone for $90 OBO

Have DG front and rear bumers - $45 for front, $30 for rear, $60 for both

I still have the chrome shifter - $30 or i will sell with timing cover for $100 for both

I have the chrome short throw kick start lever - $40, or if you have a great condition stock to trade with it ill take $25.

And in return im looking for a bling star maltise cross front bumper for my other shee.

If you have any parts you might want to trade or if you dont like the prices let me know!

Edited by banshee_guy_05

alright banshee is gone but i have some parts left over that i didnt send with it.

If still interested i have

Cascade timing cover - i paid 346 for it a year ago, ill sell alone for $90 OBO

Have DG front and rear bumers - $45 for front, $30 for rear, $60 for both

I still have the chrome shifter - $30 or i will sell with timing cover for $100 for both

I have the chrome short throw kick start lever - $40, or if you have a great condition stock to trade with it ill take $25.

And in return im looking for a bling star maltise cross front bumper for my other shee.

If you have any parts you might want to trade or if you dont like the prices let me know!

dibs on timing cover, shifter, kicker