damn

kawiking

i hadnt started my bike in a wek so i went out to warm it up for a bit. reved it up acouple of times and heard a pinging noise. lucky me.... metal coming out the right exhaust pipe !!!!! 5 hr on this motor and boom. i was planning on taking my cylns of to sent to jeff to see if i can run a 4 mill crank.

the bolt came out of the right pipe.. maybe it got loose on the cyln.. and caused a exhaust leak.thats the only thing i could think. wont a exhaust leak lean it out ????

I havnt heard that one, I know that if your spark plug comes out on one side it will lean it out.

do a compression test an see how bad your motor is. It is possible that it leaned out because of an exhasut leak.

i hadnt started my bike in a wek so i went out to warm it up for a bit. reved it up acouple of times and heard a pinging noise. lucky me.... metal coming out the right exhaust pipe !!!!! 5 hr on this motor and boom. i was planning on taking my cylns of to sent to jeff to see if i can run a 4 mill crank.

rico, there is a good deal on a 65mm bore, 4 mil cub cylinder with pistons in the for sale section. May be time for the cub you want!

damn.. blew my motor at 1:00 , smashed my hand at work at 4:30...... had to get a splint for a week. got to go see a specalist, bruised my tendons. hands kind of tingly.

yea..kiel

going to sell my jugs and hotrod crank and go cub.

Sounds good on the cub, you will like it. How did you smash your hand? You are starting to sound like me, nothing going right. So far in last two months, I broke my hand, then stabbed myself in that hand cutting my f'ing hand grips off, then slipped on the ice and busted my head opem. I think we need to just lay low and drink some beers for a while, maybe we wont get hurt for a while.

i dont understand how i blew it. i know pipe came off alittle. not sure if that would do it.it was pretty much just idleing, id rev it up alittle and just let it idle. i thought my shifter was vibrating,so i reved it up and saw it farting glitter.

any pros or cons betwen the 65 and 68 cubs.

i dont understand how i blew it. i know pipe came off alittle. not sure if that would do it.it was pretty much just idleing, id rev it up alittle and just let it idle. i thought my shifter was vibrating,so i reved it up and saw it farting glitter.

any pros or cons betwen the 65 and 68 cubs.

I had a 68mm bore 4 mil (421) and it was a good bike. Fast as heck for a duner. I went a little smaller this time on my cub for a little more control in the climbs. Where you ride at LS and dont do tree shoots, either would be good bro.

i wish i would have blew it at the begaining of the week. i just let a set of 68mm go on planet sand.... cubs pistons and domes. f@#k.... jan.08' ..........

i smashed my hand between a big metal rack and a tugger i was on at work...... at least i did it at work, now i get 34 bucks a hr to sweep the floor for the next week.

my wife thought it was funny i was still more pissed about my bike then my hand getting smashed. i cant believe it blew... i was getting ready to take the cylns off sunday to send to jeff to get my timing checked.

wtf.....

im still pissed !!!! at least i have another bike to ride.

my wife thought it was funny i was still more pissed about my bike then my hand getting smashed. i cant believe it blew... i was getting ready to take the cylns off sunday to send to jeff to get my timing checked.

wtf.....

im still pissed !!!! at least i have another bike to ride.

Its a sign, you are suppose to have a cub LOL... Just be glad you got the good ole 4-stroke at home, still got it to cruise around on. If that cub in the for sale section falls through, talk to Jeff on getting a cub, mine was pretty damn cheap through him.

i p.m ed him about the forsale one. id liketo have it !!! but i found a old thread of him asking what it is. if its a 4-mill 65 cub ,its mine. but i m hoping its all good.

i charged my batt on the kfx ,been dead (thats why i started the shee-- had the kawi running and said what the hell) left the key on after the shee boomed. now battery dead again.. right arm all wrapped up and tinglely and we have freezing rain and sleet outside. i went out to see if the kfx would start so i could play alittle and relized i cant use my damn right hand.

im so damn tired of jan. 08 "" -- nothing but bad luck. i told the old lady after the shee boomed... at least i have my health, then i smash the shit out of my hand !! WTF

i p.m ed him about the forsale one. id liketo have it !!! but i found a old thread of him asking what it is. if its a 4-mill 65 cub ,its mine. but i m hoping its all good.

i charged my batt on the kfx ,been dead (thats why i started the shee-- had the kawi running and said what the hell) left the key on after the shee boomed. now battery dead again.. right arm all wrapped up and tinglely and we have freezing rain and sleet outside. i went out to see if the kfx would start so i could play alittle and relized i cant use my damn right hand.

im so damn tired of jan. 08 "" -- nothing but bad luck. i told the old lady after the shee boomed... at least i have my health, then i smash the shit out of my hand !! WTF

check to see that both keepers are in the sides of your carb....i had one fall out an lean the right cylinder out....blew up on me