SWINGARM

714banshee380

what kind of swingarm do you guys recomend?

I am planning on getting a +4 as soon as possible

As of right now in suspension everything is stock

but im getting some yfz450 front shocks with some 2out1up arms and I'm just wondering what kind of swingarm I should get

I got a +4 that I had chromed and mounted but never rode. I have been looking to sell the thing for a while but no one has been too interested.

I got:

+4 chromed round house swinger, 2 carriers for 35mm (Stock) axles one RAD and one JJ&A, NEW Streamline brakeline, NEW Piviot works kit installed, NEW OEM chain sliders, Freasly Zinced Pivot Bolt.

I'll make a nice package deal. I had posted all this in the for sale section at one point too. I got picture I can provide too once I get home.

I glamis ride only pretty much as well. I have a +4 on my 4 mill and like it a lot.

Picture009.jpg

Picture047.jpg

hey rock46 i think iv talked to you on glamisdunes.com before... i asked the same question

everyone on here says to go with a +4 but with glamisdunes.com their all saying don't do it your wheeliing are limited u can't throw the bike around but I mean I'm not THAT picky. I guarantee I will still be bale to wheelie and toss the bike around like I want to. Everyone else tells me you still can.

I got a +4 that I had chromed and mounted but never rode. I have been looking to sell the thing for a while but no one has been too interested.

I got:

+4 chromed round house swinger, 2 carriers for 35mm (Stock) axles one RAD and one JJ&A, NEW Streamline brakeline, NEW Piviot works kit installed, NEW OEM chain sliders, Freasly Zinced Pivot Bolt.

I'll make a nice package deal. I had posted all this in the for sale section at one point too. I got picture I can provide too once I get home.

Yeah bk_banshee post some pics and a price. I'd really appreciate it

hey rock46 i think iv talked to you on glamisdunes.com before... i asked the same question

everyone on here says to go with a +4 but with glamisdunes.com their all saying don't do it your wheeliing are limited u can't throw the bike around but I mean I'm not THAT picky. I guarantee I will still be bale to wheelie and toss the bike around like I want to. Everyone else tells me you still can.

Yea, I heard the same thing too. I can still bring the front up when ever I want, and turning you do need to use your body a little more, but not bad at all.