laeger a arms?

trav-99

i have a contact @ laeger and considering a pair of LT +2+1 arms for the banshee, i allready have LT ohlins shocks waiting to be used. just deciding on brand of arms to install with them. i can get these arms for about $500 new.

anyone try Laegers? like em?

i notice people here like ASR. i think mainly because they are cheap $$$, ebay specails. i have them on my cannondale, they work good, lots of adjustability, but not the prettiest looking bends, contours, kinda bulky. same with the wickeds, they kinda look the same as ASR's. don't get me wrong, ASR is problably best bang for buck, but my new contact is hooking me up.

out of all the postings here, NOBODY talks about Laegers? is there a reason?

Edited by trav-99

i like my arms, the only thing im dissapointed in is the ball joint seals, mine are cracking already, with barely about 3 seasons on them...and my bike is stored in the garage when not out being used...other than that i like the zerks and quality of the finish..

Get the Leager I've Run them before and they are Great, It's what you can aford! I've also had ASR on my Last Shee. and had no complant's other than Instruction's could of used work (I.E. Pic's) But they were afordable. I'll be in the Market For a set of A-arms for the New shee Let me know if your guy could get the rest of us a good deal.

still waiting, another buddy is getting a set for his cannondale and i'm waiting for him to get his crap together, we're splitting the shipping costs. he just got the fox floats, sweet shocks!

hopefully with in the next 2 weeks i'll have the arms.

• 4 weeks later...

order has been placed, waiting for them to be made..

i got to thinking about what offset wheel to put on with these. i'm thinking 4-1offset ITP baha's on 21-7-10tires. but how wide will this be? i'm currently 2-3offset but don't want to exceed 49-50".

what are you guy's using, and your overall width to outside edge of tires?

A wheel offset? + B +2 arms = C OVERALL WIDTH?

idea's???

Edited by trav-99

order has been placed, waiting for them to be made..

i got to thinking about what offset wheel to put on with these. i'm thinking 4-1offset ITP baha's on 21-7-10tires. but how wide will this be? i'm currently 2-3offset but don't want to exceed 49-50".

what are you guy's using, and your overall width to outside edge of tires?

A wheel offset? + B +2 arms = C OVERALL WIDTH?

idea's???

First off if you can get long travel laeger a-arms for 500 your crazy not to. As for the offset and width you should be around 46ish with 4-1 and 48ish with 3-2. Im right at 50 qith +3+1 and 3-2 offset.

u are one lucky guy trav99 i have allways wanted a cannondale i was looking for one but i couldnt find one so i bought my banshee. hey u wouldnt want to tade me would u? :biggrin:

Derick Nelson