OEM decals

yamaha04

anyone know a good place to get them i blew one off with the preasure washer lol i know better but i was straped for time and decided to use it and wasnt carfull. at the stealership its like 60 or 80$. also anyone know where i can get some works shock bushings. works is way to hard to get ahold of looking for some aftermarket ones.

heres the sticker i need

yama10.jpg

Edited by yamaha04

anyone know a good place to get them i blew one off with the preasure washer lol i know better but i was straped for time and decided to use it and wasnt carfull. at the stealership its like 60 or 80$. also anyone know where i can get some works shock bushings. works is way to hard to get ahold of looking for some aftermarket ones.

heres the sticker i need

yama10.jpg

Try powersedge.com

I have delt with them in the past and they have been helpful with good prices.

• 3 years later...

yeah i noticed they had them i only need the one side but it looks like for the 2004 one that go with the white platics and the metalic red frame you have to buy both lol shitty. all the other years are like 5$ each lol

Hey I am actually looking for the same decal for a 2004 Red and White Banshee (left rear fender) and was recently on bikebandit.com looking for it. When I was on there, it kept coming up with either black/purple or bluish/white graphics, but no white/red combo. I haven't called them yet, but when you looked on there was there an option for red/white decals?

Edited by Yamahatwig

Worldofpowersports.com

They have every single thing you need.

I just checked worldofpowersports.com too, along with powersedge and bikebandit like the other guys said. All they have are the blue/white graphics and the black/purple graphics. It doesn't even list a part number for the white and red graphics. I could be missing something, but looking at their exploded assembly diagram and part numbers I couldn't find it.

Hmmm. I just looked too and they didn't have that color. Strange..... Its a 2004 right??

Yep definitely a 2004, but apparently it wasn't the special edition (i don't remember them producing the black purple SE in '04, but my memory could serve me wrong). Also, I looked in the 2005 and 2003 banshee sections and the black/purple combo was coming up for all of them as well. Could it be a typo or is the black one some kind of default alternative graphic to the blue/white one?