Pro circut pipes

meanv10

Major power gain over stock all the pipes out there have great gain over stock if youlike the look of the nickle plateing get some procircuts but most pople ussualy got for the toomeys, CPI, Sheare they have very nice chrome. and all probably make alittle more power then the procircuts. also i think the procircuts rust farily easy because of the nickle plating they have on them. do some searching you will come up with more info then you can read in a year.

All the dyno testing we have done has shown them to be the torquiest pipes on the market. We also ran them on a 7mm 460cc cheetah motor, the pro circuits made 5 more hp than the guys ptr mids. They also had a taller and broader torque curve across the rpm range.

they look great, pull good bottom to top, sound awesome. i haven't even considered getting different pipes for my shee after the pc's. add the pc's, increase air flow and rejet, and your shee will definitely come to life. you'll love it.

I have run the fmf fatties and the pro circuits . They are both good pipes , but I personally like the pro circuits better . The sound in my opinion is better , and a better power curve . They hit pretty hard on bottom , and have a better topend than the fatties , but then again this was on my bike . pro design cool head 19cc domes v-force 2's 34pj carbs no airbox running 6 inch pods stock porting .

I am sure my pro-circuits are made from Stainless? Damn, they have no rust or flacking after some years... lol I like them allot. You won't feel a differance in performance between them and t5s. I think they have the same top end, but more bottem.

pro circuits are nickel plated steel just like an fmf pipe. The stainless is special order and cost about $1000 for just the pipes.

i have a set of pro circuits on my banshee and i love them ...ive raced shees with the toomeys and the toomeys arent any better...the pro circuits have always actually sounded better to me also. and yes they do have a lot of bottom end. ya cant go wrong with them.