stroker question

bunboy1

i guess i will just get the jugs ported then. can i still use my stock carbs and reeds? i want to buy some new air filters, what do you think about the single stage foam filters made by UNI? they go for about 14 bucks each at rockymountainatv.com. i pretty much ride at glamis, and glamis only. for me it is sand or nothing, thanks in advance.

After some discussion on this site, the overwhelming majority favored running 2 K&N gauze type oiled filters with an Outerwears sock over them for sand use.

Read up!!

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=84005

That is kind of wierd. 1.5 probably means 1.5mm over stock wich would be 65.50mm. Are they forged? Any brad on the box. When I did my 4 mill on my raptor 660R it came with a CP piston. CP is a very good brand. I think the box was black with CP in blue.

josh

yeah they are 65.5mm and the brand on the box says hotrods stroker pistion. i got them from motorsportsoutlet.com for 80 bucks a piece. i don t suggest any one buy anything from them, because they kind of suck. for now on i am going to stay with rockymountain. thanks.

After some discussion on this site, the overwhelming majority favored running 2 K&N gauze type oiled filters with an Outerwears sock over them for sand use.

Read up!!

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=84005

hi there,

i already have k&n pods for the stock carbs and i had a bad problem with them falling off? i was thinking the foam filters would be lighter and stay on better. if you know any tricks on keeping them on, please let me know, thanks.

mine like to fall off also, i think the problem is that they make them to fit different size carbs so the fit isnt going to be that great unless your using the biggest carb the filter will accept. Btw you will be really happy with your engine, it sounds like the same one i got and im really impressed with mine