should i balance my lockup?

streetshee

I always love streetshee's post....

Ask a question then tell everyone they are wrong and do what you want to do anyway. This adds great value to the HQ database.

:wallbash:

This was the first nasty post towards streetshee. Completly uncalled for ball busting.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do I know, I'm just a silly asshole. :biggrin:

Who has a Pirate Hooker fetish...that's ok...

Meat, I know what was said, I know who said it. I stand by my words...my responses, and the tone/intent on all of them.

If you're not going to like the answer to a question, don't ask is my philosophy...and when you do ask, be prepared for an answer you may not like....

Ithinmk the thing with Turbo is, that he has seen / read about alot of stuff, but not actually done it himself and seems easily excited when you start to get out on the fringe of his understanding on a subject.......................,

In all fairness..... The only mechanical topic I've ever really argued about on the HQ is my turbo project, which yes I have actually done with my own 2 hands. :blush:

This also is the reason why I don't try to tell people about ford's either. "I don't presume to know everything" like daj says. But when I do, it's usually because I've done it with my own 2 hands. besides I don't like to read...lol

Daj... btw man I never said my family owns a race shop. It was a statement that was posted from someone else with a few of my words twisted together.

Fact... my parents work at a machine shop making parts that go in fighter jets and cars.

I work in a automated warehouse. working on the machine from which food you eat is stored...totitoes and every red sause on the shelf. (this is not the only thing I've ever done btw) My brother owns his own business making super overly modified street legal race cars. He has a HAAS that we like to play with.

Now that I've straiten out a few assumptions i feel better. :biggrin:

This was the first nasty post towards streetshee. Completly uncalled for ball busting.

Dave I made a good point though. Streetshee always asks something, but already knows what answer he wants, and says he will do what ever he asked reguardless of the answers he gets. Next time he should save his energy, dont post and go weigh some shit to balance.

Go back and read the first 5 post again.

#1 Street shee = Should I do it?

#2 Texas = Yea

#3 Dave I = Dont Worry about it.

#4 Dajo = Agrees with Dave I

#5 Street Shee = I am going to do it any way.

So How is Dave I's coment wrong?

"I always love streetshee's post....

Ask a question then tell everyone they are wrong and do what you want to do anyway. This adds great value to the HQ database."

Go back and read the first 5 post again.

#1 Street shee = Should I do it?

#2 Texas = Yea

#3 Dave I = Dont Worry about it.

#4 Dajo = Agrees with Dave I

#5 Street Shee = I am going to do it any way.

So How is Dave I's coment wrong?

Not exactly

#5 post from Streeshee = I am going to do it anyway.

In post number 5, Streeshee agrees with TexasBansheeMan statement that "The closer the better. Less vibration more=bite." No where in the post does he say "I am going to do it any way" and besides so what if he does want to do it anyway. Does that mean he can not ask questions or get opinions. Come on now, you guys are all acting crazy. Chill-the-fuck-out and try to be a little nicer.

#6 Daj's post. was a great post and the way an adult should answer.

#7 NYUK's post. nothing wrong with that one.

#8 Dave I's post. The ball busting begins.

There's nothing wrong with some light busting of the balls, but all of you guys went off the hook. Writing big giant rants with 10 paragraphs filled with big words. Come on allready.

Dave I made a good point though. Streetshee always asks something, but already knows what answer he wants, and says he will do what ever he asked reguardless of the answers he gets. Next time he should save his energy, dont post and go weigh some shit to balance.

"Streetshee always asks something, but already knows what answer he wants, and says he will do what ever he asked reguardless of the answers he gets. "

And how the hell does that concern you ? Grow up bud. Dont sweat the little things in life. Maybe Streetshee knew in his heart that he wanted to balance the fingers, but wanted to get a few opinions before he went ahead and did the work. I can find 2000 posts where guys ask a question looking for affirmation from other Banshee guys.

"Next time he should save his energy"

Maybe this Dave I dude should save his energy and quit fucking with someones thread ??

With this freakin bad attitude towards other members, there will be people who will be afraid to ask questions here, there were be people who will just leave here and ask thier questions on another forum.

Quit cryin and bitchin and moanin about "knowin the answer to his own question" and be nice.

Edited by Meat

There's nothing wrong with some light busting of the balls, but all of you guys went off the hook. Writing big giant rants with 10 paragraphs filled with big words. Come on allready.

We've all done this here to some extent, providing you've been on here long enough.

I have done the same thing.............maybe be even to TurboBanshee :biggrin: