12 paddle extremes

kawiking

well my buddy just got his 10mm up and running again. so... i told him id keep my eye out for some 12 paddle extremes. he had his brand new pair stolen acouple of months ago.. along with my almost new 8 paddle haulers i sold him. so if anyone is selling a set ,let me know and i'll let him know.

thanks kawiking

badassbanshee479 has some 11pdl sls extremes.. dont know if that would work for him or not..but I thought I'd throw it out there..

thats what I ran on my 10mil. When I traded it to the guy at LS it would wheelie everywhere with a +10 swinger and +8 frame. thats plenty of tire IMO.

thats who i thought of in the first place, i figured he had already sold them.... he probably needs the 11's... he's only running a +6 swingarm. it will pull the wheels up to 4th gear. its fun to ride but sucks to race, u cant keep it on the ground.

thats who i thought of in the first place, i figured he had already sold them.... he probably needs the 11's... he's only running a +6 swingarm. it will pull the wheels up to 4th gear. its fun to ride but sucks to race, u cant keep it on the ground.

Damn...there goes my offer to sell you my 14 extremes... 6 over arm...that would be a fun ride...ONCE!!

6 over arm...that would be a fun ride...ONCE!!

its alot of fun... just not worth a shit to race. i like to ride it because it will come up in every gear till 4th. but its hard as hell to clutch and throttle is so stiff. there's so much stuff to think about it when u ride it.... hard throttle ,clutch, keeping the nose down and holding on !!!!

i told him he better not let somebody on that bike that doesnt know what they are doing, its a trip.