Quadzilla Vs. Banshee

MarineNYC

i would say that it would be a close race i had a Lt 500 that was piped and ported they definitely shit and get but you have to know how to ride them they are a hole different power band then a banshee if your buddy knows how to ride it he might win

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first let me say i love my banshee but if the 500 is piped, jetted, etc. youre gonna be hurtin for certain. buddy of mine HAD a 500. they dont call that thing a quadZILLA for nothing. youre only hope is that it breaks down (and it probably will). when we raced i pulled him by about 2 bikes by 5th gear it was over, he came by me like i was tied to a stump. we switched quads and it was the same story. they are junky but da** they are fast.

I haven't lost to a Zilla in 300ft sand in years... I run a stock cylinder drag port. Even Dr Q. will admit you are hard pressed to get 90 horse out of a zilla. Why do you think you see 10 million banshees and 3 or 4 zillas(maybe) at a drag race?

While I'm not disagreeing banshees have more potential...the reason you see more is because the zilla was made for what, 4 years I think, and the banshee has been made for over 20...and still going, still available in other countries for purchase new...and it had lineal ancestry further back than that from bikes (RD/RZ..etc.)

IF the zillas had a run as long as the shee, I have a feeling you'd see more than you do now....They're not bad bikes, just some reliability problems in the wrong hands!

Fran and I worked with DR.Q and know what the Zilla can do if done right. Its no match dollar for dollar and is just not capable of running in open class with a Shee.

The Zilla must be respected when built right. Depending on what he has done to it he can beat you. Once you find out what he has and if you get beat we can put something together to beat him.back some.