Quadzilla Vs. Banshee

MarineNYC

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone ever encountered one. My shee has a agressive trail port by HERR JUGZ, Cool Head 20cc domes, Dmc Alien 916 system, V Force 3's, Trinity 2into1 35mm klein carb, +4 on timming. Do I stand a chance? A guy I know has one and he cant stop running his mouth about it. When he gets his shit together we will probally be dragging on a dirt road and on a paved road. I know that there is no replacement for displacement, but can I talk any smack at all?

Gonna need to know whats done to the zilla. Are you racing on dirt or sand?

A friend of mine had one when they first came out brand new. I had my threewheeler honda 350x he went by me like I was sitting still. That f---er was quick i rode it. But in the turns bye-bye he didn't have a chance with a threewheeler. A well tuned pipe banshee ain't gunna have chance it take more than pipe banshee to beat it. IMO

I think its alot to do with the rider and how many ft ur racing cause my buddy has one and i have 1 banshee thats just has pipes,jetted,clamp on's and a coolhead and he has the same and i raced him down an old adbandoned runway and i ripped him down almost the whole thing and rite at the end he was rate by my tire!!!!! Then i raced him once i got ported and put a 15t on the front with 22in razors and he got his bike ported and had the stock gearing, razors tires and a +4 swinger and he got me out of the whole but then i ripped him a new u know what!!!!!!

I just got my new bike back and it dynoed 99.7whp and 53.4tq and he put (go-go juice) on his bike and he thinks he's gonna shit on me, I think he's got another thing coming to him. What do u guys think?

Dr. Q is the man to talk to if you wanna build a zilla. You can tell if a bike is a Dr. Q bike by the pipe, they're made by shearer and are HUGE!!! But the 500 is heavy to say the least and unless they have a Q or T&N port job, or the 500 motor in a lt250 frame they just don't perform. But thats just my 2 cents

OK my experience with a 'zilla; way back in 94 i had a bone stock 92 'shee. At Red Rock Mojave one of my dads buddies had a piped 500 Quadzilla. I remember being topped out looking for 7th gear :laugh: in the wide open desert when he passed me like i was standing still! Scared the crap outta me, but he also had to work on it half of the weekend. Now I know it wasn't a drag race but I never forgot what those bikes are CAPABLE of. BTW, hi everyone.

I think its alot to do with the rider and how many ft ur racing cause my buddy has one and i have 1 banshee thats just has pipes,jetted,clamp on's and a coolhead and he has the same and i raced him down an old adbandoned runway and i ripped him down almost the whole thing and rite at the end he was rate by my tire!!!!! Then i raced him once i got ported and put a 15t on the front with 22in razors and he got his bike ported and had the stock gearing, razors tires and a +4 swinger and he got me out of the whole but then i ripped him a new u know what!!!!!!

I just got my new bike back and it dynoed 99.7whp and 53.4tq and he put (go-go juice) on his bike and he thinks he's gonna shit on me, I think he's got another thing coming to him. What do u guys think?

Then your buddy's bike a pig

whats nice about a quadzilla is because its a big single is that u'll never have that torque from a banshee. banshees can have over 100hp... cool but how much torque? half that? a lt500 can lug gears like a raptor. nothing else like either of these two and i hope to have another banshee real soon. definatley two of my favorite sport quads

whats nice about a quadzilla is because its a big single is that u'll never have that torque from a banshee. banshees can have over 100hp... cool but how much torque? half that? a lt500 can lug gears like a raptor. nothing else like either of these two and i hope to have another banshee real soon. definatley two of my favorite sport quads

thats no shit either, my buddy had a zilla that could stop dead in a deep muddy puddle .mud and muck half way up the motor. and this beast would walk right out of it.after that he would pull me and my spun in deep banshee out.