Reliable Motor Builders

docjcwatson

Hey I'm new to the site. Just bought myself a Banshee asphalt roller and I can't wait to get home and hop on it. Now here is my problem, I am currently forward deployed in Iraq, and I need a person or shop to build me a bad ass motor that will help me to be a contender against street bikes in the 1/8th and 1/4 miles. I know it's possible for a Banshee to do it, so please don't tell me it's not. Since I am in Iraq I have all the time in the world to get this motor built and sent to my house in Ohio, before I get home.

Now for the question, Who can build me a 10 mil 70+ bore stroker on alky that is a 1-5 overdrive cut tranny, that is dependable and reliable. One that I am not working on all the time. One that I can put up for the night and be able to bring it back out the next day and still release some carnage. Like I said. I'm new so let me hear everyone's opinions!

- Justin

a few names come to mind but i'm kinda partial to "twister" built engines. give louie a call at "Twister Crankshafts". definately one of the top race engine builders . also do a search on here. there are many reputable builders that can put together a well built 10mil for you.

Edited by the grinch

Oh I did a search and I am in touch with Jeff right now.

I wrote this post just to kinda see what everybody is racing and what they like and don't like. Why are you partial to twister engines? What is so good about them? I was looking at them over at Wicked Motorsports.

louie at twister also will build you a ass kicking drag bike

Hey I'm new to the site. Just bought myself a Banshee asphalt roller and I can't wait to get home and hop on it. Now here is my problem, I am currently forward deployed in Iraq, and I need a person or shop to build me a bad ass motor that will help me to be a contender against street bikes in the 1/8th and 1/4 miles. I know it's possible for a Banshee to do it, so please don't tell me it's not. Since I am in Iraq I have all the time in the world to get this motor built and sent to my house in Ohio, before I get home.

Now for the question, Who can build me a 10 mil 70+ bore stroker on alky that is a 1-5 overdrive cut tranny, that is dependable and reliable. One that I am not working on all the time. One that I can put up for the night and be able to bring it back out the next day and still release some carnage. Like I said. I'm new so let me hear everyone's opinions!

- Justin

Dan at Patriot Racing. Thats all I have to say.

Oh I did a search and I am in touch with Jeff right now.

I wrote this post just to kinda see what everybody is racing and what they like and don't like. Why are you partial to twister engines? What is so good about them? I was looking at them over at Wicked Motorsports.

Twister(louie) did my cylinders and i was impressed with the work and the power. good service as well. i see alot of the stuff he builds and it seems to be very competitive with other builders.

Edited by the grinch

NATE MCCOY is all im going to say.TOP NOTCH guy.Builds fast shit and treats you like family.i know if you call him you wont go anywhere else.And he builds badd ass shit.Hes building me a 10mill cub right now and where seeing what do do for my trail banshee.All my atv business will go to him.Ive also talked to Kim at KnT and Dan Hull at A&S and their both good guys to.Never had a motor built by passion but he is a good guy ive bought pipes of him and hes easy to get a hold of and ships fast.

theirs tons of builders, get some phone numbers off here and call around, thats what i did. i ended up using Herrs for the my port work and F.A.S.T. for my parts. two of the best guys you can deal with. both will answer all the questions you can ask. herrs had a killer turn around on my juggs and they look awesome. Jeff at fast has also been great to me.

NATE MCCOY is all im going to say.TOP NOTCH guy.Builds fast shit and treats you like family.i know if you call him you wont go anywhere else.And he builds badd ass shit.Hes building me a 10mill cub right now and where seeing what do do for my trail banshee.All my atv business will go to him.Ive also talked to Kim at KnT and Dan Hull at A&S and their both good guys to.Never had a motor built by passion but he is a good guy ive bought pipes of him and hes easy to get a hold of and ships fast.

Who is Nate McCoy?