clutch cable rubbing bowl on 35's

i'm sure i'm not the only one that has run into this problem,just put 35m airstrykers on and the clutch cable rubbs likea champ,question is don't know where to get a thick pair of spacers,everyone sells them,but no one ever say's how thick they are,are they 1/4,3/8,3/4? it's like evryones spacers are for better mix and not to solve clearence issues,some body got a recommendation?i've got room and either 1/2 or 3/4's would be just what i need,ooohhh and maybe i will get a better mix to,how exciting

i just adjusted (bent) the clutch arm down a little.

i know that sounds bad, but i dont really want to put

spacers in. i have heard that you loose performance using

reed spacers.

Edited by brian

i just adjusted (bent) the clutch arm down a little.

i know that sounds bad, but i dont really want to put

spacers in. i have heard that you loose performance using

reed spacers.

K&t performance told me to put my spacers brtween the reeds and carbs. I too have a clearence problem, but i have RDZ bowls. tim at k&T said reeds on cylinders=torque, spacers on cylinders=top end. good luck.

K&t performance told me to put my spacers brtween the reeds and carbs. I too have a clearence problem, but i have RDZ bowls. tim at k&T said reeds on cylinders=torque, spacers on cylinders=top end. good luck.

i'm using the pro design billets,i've already bent the arm down some, but i think i'm gonna shave that drain plug next,i would prefer not to add anything more to the mix,i'm getting closer to this thing running the way it should.thanx for the info on those spacers