compression? an octane?

I have a 01 banshee that came with a 68mm cub cylinder. I blew it up cause the water pump gear stripped where the roll pin holds the gear. Anyhow I decided to go with stock cylinders that have a 65mm .40 over bore. The cool head that came with it is a trinity with 19cc domes. That says 69mm, then 19cc and 9 deg under that. I also have a adjustable timing plate.

What compression will I have with the stock cylinders an 19cc domes. also what should I set the timing at? Will i have to run race gas with the 19cc domes?

Thanks

Later Ryan H.

oh man i just saw a chart somewhere that have your answer but ive been on alot of sites latly looking for someone to bore my bike...shit it might have been on here mate try a quick search on the HQ than pretend yer looking for a sight to do a bore on port job because i believe that wher ei saw it ima continute to search for ya tho

your comp has many factors. its hard to give u any numbers not knowing if they are ported and or how much, plus temps altitude and other factors will make a differance ...

aa far as running race gas or not it would all come down to getting it together and doing a compression test. we could guss all day long but the only way to know for sure is to check it.

edit: the nossmachines site has the chart your talking about go to the bottom Link

Edited by Bansh-eman

heres my setup, trail/play port, stock cylinders, noss head 19cc domes, +5 timing, 2 into 1 carb, t5 pipes, K&N.. i run 93 pump gas and its a fast mofo, i would be afraid to stretch my tune anymore on it, but it is safe right where its at.. so yes i have ran 19cc domes on pump gas, but it also depends on altitude, i am about 500 ft asv.