Rattlesnake Weekend

spurdy

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn sredish! Haven't seen you post in forever! Where do you camp at LS?

SP

MY cousin lives in Fairview so ill stay there and just drive out. I will be there either way, hope the shee will be finished getting ported by that time, othyerwise, haveta take the 700R.

what do you guys think about meetin somewere at a specific time? we could all do some draggin. see what everyone's got. lets say 3:00pm sat on top of the small dune south of the main drag area? unless someone else has a better place.

sounds good to me, dont know if i will have my banshee running by then but will try to meet you guys

anyone else meetin us? I believe I'm camping at the north campgrounds. you won't be able to miss us. huge white totorhome and traler. We'll be parked by the guys from brians atv.

I will be in the south camp ground sould be with the guys from phils atv. look for the lime green banshee that looks like yours tidos76, just with no plastics on it. sorry tidos76 did not know they was another green one in the state :confused: but yours look a hell of a lot better

anyone else meeting us at 3:00?

Hell yea, we will be there!! I have a pretty good group headed out!! I am new to the site, but have done business with Jeffat FAST for a while!! See ya Sat @ 3!! Oh yea, on (YET ANOTHER) lime green banshee!! The slowest of the bunch for sure!! Look for the sun reflecting off my bald head!

Z

Hell yea, we will be there!! I have a pretty good group headed out!! I am new to the site, but have done business with Jeffat FAST for a while!! See ya Sat @ 3!! Oh yea, on (YET ANOTHER) lime green banshee!! The slowest of the bunch for sure!! Look for the sun reflecting off my bald head!

Z

Hey that is kind of weird , thats two of us with the sun reflecting :biggrin: where are you camping at?