cascade CPI's

not sure what forum to post this on so I figured this would be ok, anyways, I've been looking with no luck for some nice used cpi's or t-5's , I just sold my tr-6 pipes for 300 and was thinking about just buying the t-5's or cpi's new. I came across the cpi's from cascade innovations while surfing their site, my question is is their chroming that much better than what cpi does to warrant the higher price???

not sure what forum to post this on so I figured this would be ok, anyways, I've been looking with no luck for some nice used cpi's or t-5's , I just sold my tr-6 pipes for 300 and was thinking about just buying the t-5's or cpi's new. I came across the cpi's from cascade innovations while surfing their site, my question is is their chroming that much better than what cpi does to warrant the higher price???

The chrome on the cascade pipes is real triple plate. It will be the nicest chrome you have ever seen.

The chrome work Cascade gets done is 100x's better than the crap that comes out of Shearer or CPI. However, their deal is only worth the extra money if you like your chrome to stay on the pipes as opposed to flaking off. :biggrin:

Thanks for the replys guys, but just my luck their cpi's are out of stock, will just wait till they have more. I dont know how you guys do this shit, my shee is stock except for vf3 reeds advanced timing, welded crank, barnett clutch and a few cosmetic items.. asv levers, billit shifter, e-brake block off, tors removed and I just sold my t-6 pipes cause my compression was getting low 110 on both so I decieded I would rebuild my top end and while it was apart might as well get it ported. So now I thought, "hell might as well get a noss head also" was starting to think I better upgrade my suspention also, so now i need to get my rear shock rebuilt for me and decieded to pick up some of the wicked a-arms and some dual rate elka sport/race shocks. All this cause of some low compression, damnit!!!! carbs and +4 swinger will have to wait till next winter, hopefully i wont want a 4 mil by then or god forbid a freakin cub, this bike has already caused me to take a 2nd job!!! if anyone knows of a wealthy single woman that wants to blow all their money on me, point her my way pls.

hopefully i wont want a 4 mil by then or god forbid a freakin cub, this bike has already caused me to take a 2nd job!!! if anyone knows of a wealthy single woman that wants to blow all their money on me, point her my way pls.

Bansh-eman is kind of like a wealthy single woman, except he/she is only about as wealthy as the rest of us and I am not really sure how far along he is with his/her at-home sex change kit he bought off of eBay. :biggrin:

Bansh-eman is kind of like a wealthy single woman, except he/she is only about as wealthy as the rest of us and I am not really sure how far along he is with his/her at-home sex change kit he bought off of eBay. :biggrin:

well thats no good, is he atleast tight?? i'm guessing not :down:

Thanks for the replys guys, but just my luck their cpi's are out of stock, will just wait till they have more. I dont know how you guys do this shit, my shee is stock except for vf3 reeds advanced timing, welded crank, barnett clutch and a few cosmetic items.. asv levers, billit shifter, e-brake block off, tors removed and I just sold my t-6 pipes cause my compression was getting low 110 on both so I decieded I would rebuild my top end and while it was apart might as well get it ported. So now I thought, "hell might as well get a noss head also" was starting to think I better upgrade my suspention also, so now i need to get my rear shock rebuilt for me and decieded to pick up some of the wicked a-arms and some dual rate elka sport/race shocks. All this cause of some low compression, damnit!!!! carbs and +4 swinger will have to wait till next winter, hopefully i wont want a 4 mil by then or god forbid a freakin cub, this bike has already caused me to take a 2nd job!!! if anyone knows of a wealthy single woman that wants to blow all their money on me, point her my way pls.

You should go a head and order them. That way your in line. I had mine on order for a month before I got them. I dont think they will save you some since there is a line of people that have alread payed.

Yea deffinatly get a port job. Your shee will be a totaly different animal.