Porting Services

Jeff would be my #1 pick, he is busy but worth the wait imo....

If you need work done quicker get with Kevin ar Herr Jugs. He does great work as well.

I agree from what I've read Jeff comes highly recommended but I've requesting work since last March and each time hes says get back with me in a couple of months. Then he's swamped with no time. I'll give Kevin a call.

Thanks Mike

I agree from what I've read Jeff comes highly recommended but I've requesting work since last March and each time hes says get back with me in a couple of months. Then he's swamped with no time. I'll give Kevin a call.

Thanks Mike

Thanks, I definatly would be interested in your results and set-up

Mike

Thanks, I definatly would be interested in your results and set-up

Mike

kevin at herrjugsracing does great work and can't beat his turn around rate.i have a 4mil drag port and it hauls the mail.i also road a banshee that has his aggressive dune port and its no slacker.

I had Kevin do my last port job. 4 mil long rod with 795s. Great guy to deal with and awesome turn around. Can't beat his prices! Just now getting it dialed in. A few things to work through but I think Kevin does great work. Sounds great. Going to the dyno next week to fine tune. No complaints yet!

SP

I had Kevin do my last port job. 4 mil long rod with 795s. Great guy to deal with and awesome turn around. Can't beat his prices! Just now getting it dialed in. A few things to work through but I think Kevin does great work. Sounds great. Going to the dyno next week to fine tune. No complaints yet!

SP

let me know what you make. im building the same motor and kevin just did a dune ported on my jugs.

Well i just had Denny at Flotek do my LT250R and i am more then happy. Although i have not put it together yet as i am waiting on some gaskets it looks great and the turn around was great as well. He got it back to me when he said he would. His price was the best i found. If i were you i would get in touch with him and see what he can do for you. His customer service was great as well, i called him 3 times to ask about other mods to compliment the port work and he called me back everytime. He was recomended to me by another member who had him port his shee and it rips. I cant wait to get my 250 together.

Id wait 6 months for jeff if i had to, he's a great guy to deal with and always sets things aside to talk to you on the phone if you need anything.

I agree, I've ordered tools/parts from him in the past and he's always went out of his way to deliver. I'll see what some of these other builders have to say and there timing and if Jeff has an opening in the month or so he might be the choice. My banshee sat apart last season so I don't want to have the same thing happen again waiting for an opening.

Thanks Mike