dc LEDs

shee rips

i picked up some little led pod things today. each one has 6 LEDs in it. i am hoping to hook them up under the gas tank shining down on the engine.

i am planning to hook them up to the tail light wire to keep it simple, seeing how im not running a tail light anyway.

other than that the electrical is all stock.

my question is, will they work on the banshee electrical system? the package says 12V DC

help would be appreiciated, as i dont feel like burning a stator or something lol

thanks

ok cool

i like that taillight.

seeing how i have 2 little led pods i think i'll put one under the back like that too. :beer: now i just need more shiny stuff back there so it shines off stuff like that :biggrin:

:thanks: guys

I actually did that to mine. Same exact thing but I just used two(one on each side hyperbright leds to shine on my noss head. Looks awesome at night. You will have no problem with electrical at all. I wired mine through the ignition switch and have an on/off switch that I epoxyed right under the left control box by my thumb. If you wanna see pics I'll get em up. But yeah I love the look. They do dim when you're just sitting at an idle but once you get movin, they come to life. Those leds take practically no power at all and will not overpower your electrical system at all. You could run much more than six leds if you wanted to also. good luck :thumbsup: