Where Could I Re-locate My key

I got a mod quad hide a key and the thing didnt fit. It wasnt wide engough. My gas tank bolts on with out any problems so I know the frame is spread. I ended up just using a pice of aluminum and putting in 2 toggle switches to run my 4 trail tech lights. I left the key on the handle bars and put a kill switch on.

josh.

i rarely buy things online unless i really need them

i honestly kills to ship things to canada

for the TORS eliminator the shipping cost me more then the freakin part

so for a 7 $ part ill be down like 47 $ including shipping

ill just make my own out of plastic since its jus a key it dosnt need to be billet its like a half a pound and besides as long as the plastic is black which it is it will look alright

Move it back under the seat next to the tool pouch. You can use a small hole saw or something similar to make a hole just big enough for it to slide into. Then make a small notch in the hole for the locating tab in the key switch to lock in to. You can use a dremel or anything to make the hole. Its free other than running a couple feet of wiring. Its super easy and you dont have to buy anything on ebay lol.

If you dont get it ill take a picture tomorrow.

Dave

lol thanks Dave but im to lazy to cut wire and shit LOL

im just going to hack some plastic from my old rad cover and make a hide-a-key bracket

thanks for the ideas guys

you know man i started thinking about it and i dont think your insureance would matter if theres a key or not, a dirtbike doesnt have a key. plus if it got stolen they dont ask how it was stolen. just like your car. it doesnt matter if they load it on a truck bed or drive it away either way its gone.