Where Could I Re-locate My key

Anywhere but stock up on the handle bars .. it looks terrible.

i dont want to cut the wires either so it has to be within wire length obviously

i was think of just drilling a hole through theplastic and so on or zip tie to the frame?

need help!

Before they even sold them I made one from a piece of aluminum like 4 years ago on my old and shee and then on the new shee, when they started sellin them I was pissed....Just splurge for the billet one they are real nice and look real clean...You can prob find them somewhere other than ebay..Just do a search for banshee hide-a-key

look on ebay.. i bought one for 7.00.. its a billet bracket that relocates your key under the seat.. right behind the gas tank.. it uses the rear mounting bolts on the tank.. your wiring is just long enough also.. nice piece..

I made my hide-a-key from my front fender plastic. looks good too. and if you mess up you have more chances to do it right.

front fenders are good to have.

yeah cutting the wires crossed my mind a couple times..

if my shee was to get stolen and theres no need for a key insurance prbablywouldnt cover it anymore

yeah cutting the wires crossed my mind a couple times..

if my shee was to get stolen and theres no need for a key insurance prbablywouldnt cover it anymore

humm not sure how that would work, id just get one of those hide a key things. not exactly sure why u wont buy off ebay. they have killer deals on there. buying things on line now days is safer then giving your info over the phone. plus if you use paypal to pay your protected by them and your bank. i buy things all the time off there and have had zero bad experiances. normally it will be when your selling something or when buying something that is WAY too good to be true that you will get scammed. but a 7 dallor part, your safe.