So I Just Finished Tapping My Carbs

i want to know if there is any specific pattern or special thing you have to do before you cut all the wire shit off also for the parking brake

so i heard you needed to leave the parking brake plug in so it dosnt sensor the electrical box that controls the throttle rev win its ingaged

im really confused about what to cut and what to leave plugged in please help lmfao

so far i have this done

i have the parking brake unplugged and just dangling and i cut the cable from my thrttle housing for the tors and i cut the wires of the tors themselfs

now do i need to cut off the plugs which once plugged into the tors? and just to clear it up theres the tors box on the left side of the bike under the tank and that comes of too and i just cut and tape off the cut wires

so just dont cut the fat plugs from the old tors thingy off the top of the carbs just put some tap around em?

everything else related to the tors can go including everything from the tors box

and what about the brake ?

ya'man got the leverand shit just wanna get the wires and shit that can go gone

yeah i seen how the wires for the e-brake has 2 so cut them as far as possible to the clip then strip the plastic off and connect em and plug the to connectors in and it is good to go

kay thanks guys i think i got it now

so the rey tors plugs i cant cut those off? why not everything else is going

once you have removed all the tors, and ebreak and all that and your bike is running. you can go back and cut out all the extra caps. i stripped my harness down and got rid of all the bullshit and recovered it with some of that plasti wire stuf from walmart. removed the light switch and replaced with a 2 stage toggle for my lights that i run under the seat and put a CR250 kill switch on it. theres alot of wires that can be removed just look in the wire diagram so u understand everything before you start cutting.