Temp Gauge

JimAC

Looks nice, I havent ever seen one. Im just going to go to an auto parts store and buy a temp guage/rad cap. Ill make it work Ill cut a hole in the plastic if I have too. I may not have the most blinged out Banshee but Shee preforms with the best of the best in the woods.

Yes. I have this gauge installed. Don't have the engine righte right yet but the gauge is pretty sweet. No way to calibrate it though and I found it to be about 5 degrees off when I checked it against my calibrated Fluke attachment. Happy with it otherwise. Looks pretty nice and easy to read also. :beer:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Looks nice, I havent ever seen one. Im just going to go to an auto parts store and buy a temp guage/rad cap. Ill make it work Ill cut a hole in the plastic if I have too. I may not have the most blinged out Banshee but Shee preforms with the best of the best in the woods.

i cant find that thread talking about where to get that. im putting on some fullbores and want one.

is it a good idea to have a temp gauge on the banshee's? whats a good normal tem they run at? lol sorry im new to the whole banshee world. just building mine up for mx and some trail riding and want to make sure its 100% reliable

is it a good idea to have a temp gauge on the banshee's? whats a good normal tem they run at? lol sorry im new to the whole banshee world. just building mine up for mx and some trail riding and want to make sure its 100% reliable

Its a great idea! I love mine.. I use it for mostly hillclimbs, shee gets hot quick and its nice to see how hot..

Seemed to stay around 180 pretty happy and consistant.. Obviously allot of it depends on the air temp out side and what kinda riding.. But with good pace and average temp,it was usually about 180-190 tops.. If I really rail on it, I still try to shut it down around 205-210..

RIPPEN

• 1 month later...