Portwork sucks

Swaie

So I took a look at my cylinders and decided that I wanted to get some portwork done. I took the my cylinders up to this local shop in sikeston mo called C&C owned by Billy Clayton they do a lot of flat track racing and have some pretty decent 250r's up there. So I asked him to do my porting. No prob he says. He wanted 350 for the aggressive dune port. Okay. I go and three days later to pick them up and I was speechless. I these things looked like a 3yr old got a dremel for christmas and jammed it inside my cylinders. They look like $hit. I grabbed my cylinders and walked out. I am so steamed. :mad: Now here I sit with two chewed up cylinders wondering if they can be cleaned up with out damaging them. Does anybody do that?

C&C of Sikeston Mo, Billy Clayton owner sucks giant pig balls!!!

I had C&C fix my YFZ last year. They were supposed to got through the motor and replace all seals and gaskets and fix anything that was broken and install a new piston. ( I can work on them myself, but I was just fed up with that f'n YFZ. The day I got it back, the crankshaft nut on one side came off, so I had to take it back to make him fix it...a 2 hour round trip drive. About 6 months later, the wrist pin clip came off of the piston and ruined a piston and cylinder. BILLY CLAYTON SUCKS.

....If you didn't want to send them off, you could have taken them to FTZ in Cape. I saw one of there ported motors run, and it looked pretty good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic