CPI or T5 pipes with cascade silincers

serius4play

If you decide to get Shearers, let me know. I have a set from Cascade with their chroming and cascade polished silencers and the stingers custom made to fit the set up. The whole set up was used about three months this summer so it's in really good shape. PM me if interested.

Here's another thought: If you ever decide to add more HP down the road, the Shearers will be better pipes over T5's to provide better range of performance.

I ride the dunes, my eexhaust duration is setup around 185 degrees and I use pro circuit pipes. I like them alot, and cant really ever see myself wanting to get rid of them. All the dyno testing we have done lately has showed they were the torquiest pipe, and in most cases made the most hp. I see alot of people choose pipes cause they are popular or recommended by people who have only used them and not any other pipe. The right way to do this is figure out what your porting is setup around and then choosing a pipe that will make your port job work the best.

I ride the dunes, my eexhaust duration is setup around 185 degrees and I use pro circuit pipes. I like them alot, and cant really ever see myself wanting to get rid of them. All the dyno testing we have done lately has showed they were the torquiest pipe, and in most cases made the most hp. I see alot of people choose pipes cause they are popular or recommended by people who have only used them and not any other pipe. The right way to do this is figure out what your porting is setup around and then choosing a pipe that will make your port job work the best.

just because a dyno says they're the best doesn't mean its true. a pipe that has a more broad powerband and a little less hp will go faster. when it comes down to it, ill take the word of someone who's reputable over a dyno. My engine builder and carb guy both say the same thing. just because it makes great numbers on a dyno doesn't mean its gonna be the fastest.

just because a dyno says they're the best doesn't mean its true. a pipe that has a more broad powerband and a little less hp will go faster. when it comes down to it, ill take the word of someone who's reputable over a dyno. My engine builder and carb guy both say the same thing. just because it makes great numbers on a dyno doesn't mean its gonna be the fastest.

Your new here arent you!

Like I said, it had a better torque curve and in most cases more hp. We have done rear wheel dyno and crank dyno testing. As well as real world riding and drag racing to compare these pipes to others.

At 185 degrees duration this pipe outperforms everything else. 185 degree exhaust duration on a banshee is designed to make hp to 9k rpm. PC pipes max out on hp at about 8600 rpm. If this guy is running these now, and wants to look at a T5 and a shearer, he is gonna pickup anywhere from 1,000-1,500 rpm. If he is really going to make more power with these upgraded pipes, then he grossly overlooked his original pipe decision and completely picked the wrong pipes for his setup (porting) in the first place. I am well aware of how pipes affect power, and well aware of what pipes do what for power. Admitadly I do tend to gravitate towards gainning knowledge on low-mid pipes as I am more interested in that type of power. But a jump from pc's to t5's or a shearer is a bit odd in my book.

Here is one of those real world drag race tests I am so unknowing about. Featured here is a ported 350 with dual 28mm tm's and pro circuits (green bike), then a cascade built 4 mill stroker with paul turner mids (yellow bike), then a ported 350 with 2 into 1 35mm pwk and paul turner mids (black bike), and finally my bike the blue light special with a ported 350, 2 into 1 pwk 35mm carb, and pro circuits. P.S. I win! It is very important to match the pipes to the motor they will be bolted to.

Banshee drag race link

check this.. i had out of frame cpi's and could never get the jetting right to run good, im running a drag ported stock cylns. i put my fmf fatties on and that bitch ran damn hard !!! i just got some cpi in-frame (thanks badshee) and im still working on getting it setup, but i will say my fmfs ran stron g !!! on my drag port. im hoping these cpi's run hard or the old fmfs may have to go back on !!