+2 arms

foxracing350

dont buy something just because i am telling you that you will like them. but i do think you will, they are cheap (compared to others) and 50 times better than stock, works AT steelers, theres lots of options to choose from though, preload adjustment, compression, rebound, rez or non rez options, spring rate options, single, dual, triple, ect ect.. if you are thinkin about buying some i would contact works and talk to someone about what you want, what type of riding you do, ect ect, i would suggest a dual rate, at steeler, with resivours, if you ride hard and long get the resivours. most places DO custom build them for you, of course if you ordered them from works they would custom make them to your specs, it will take a couple weeks, but worth it,im not 100% sure rocky mountains at steelers arnt custom, but i just highly doubt they have someone at rocky mountain sittin in the back waiting to build custom shocks for people as they order them.. especially because it says they are made for 150-195 pound riders, that just doesnt make sense.. they are supposed to be custom made. whatever you do, get the shocks custom made for you, night and day difference