What Mods Go Next?

Frogger

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you need something top of the line like ELKA?

if not buy some decent shocks and a-arms and come out cheaper.

Im in the same boat though, im shopping for a new front end set up. I think wicked a-arms are $300. That along with some decent shocks and ima call it a day.

wow, full flight finally got with the program and started making chromoly a-arms... cool, only problem is they are still cheap heim joints arnt they? when i was lookin at gettin some of those full flights, they told me in an email that you could add upgraded chromoly heim joints for more money, meaning the ones they give you with them must be shit.

Do you need something top of the line like ELKA?

if not buy some decent shocks and a-arms and come out cheaper.

Im in the same boat though, im shopping for a new front end set up. I think wicked a-arms are $300. That along with some decent shocks and ima call it a day.

I'd like to spend less for a good product, I just don't know where to look or who to contact. Anything is better than stock.

one word: s u s p e n s i o n

you can only go as fast as your suspension lets you... its great to have hp, but not much sense in having a bunch of hp and a stock suspension,

a piped banshee with decent suspension would KILL a 60+Hp stock suspended banshee through any terrain unless it was a paved road..and even then, when a corner comes up, bye bye

So True. For high output motors. What good is it with-out suspension. It also gotta be set up right for what type of riding you do, or your gunna get hurt. Only with in time 60-70 h.p. motor stock set up. Can spit you right-off, or your stright out like a flag trying to hang on the f--king thing.

call mike at ASR..

399 you get the +2+1 or +3+1 arms with tie rods...

or 499 you can get the same thing with the better tie rods with better ends and SS brake line kit..

MJ saw my arms in person and im sure he will tell you how well they were built..

they are fuly adjustable and have chromoly hemi joints and arms are made fully from chromoly

here are my +3

IMG_0026-1.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg