spring ls hq ride

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gotta watch out now. we were there in october and you cant have anything on your whip under your flag. and your flag has to be orange. the rangers were pullin people out of line for having shit on their whips and other colors.

what about using black electral tape and "candy cane" it down the pole? I dont see what the problem would be with that?

Wait a minute, i thought i was the fat guy on a Banshee. lol Oh well look for 2 fat guys on Banshees and a Raptor .. I too put the duct tape on my flag and only Jetmech, and Bansheefreak stopped to talk .

you cant miss jeff just look for the older version of carlos mencia!HAHAHAHA...You super busy??its about time for a trip up I need to get quite a few things.

:yelrotflmao: that's messed up. You kids have fun. It'll be awhile before I make it back to LS. Moving out west for a contract job.

Wait a minute, i thought i was the fat guy on a Banshee. lol Oh well look for 2 fat guys on Banshees and a Raptor .. I too put the duct tape on my flag and only Jetmech, and Bansheefreak stopped to talk .

i came and hung out last time i saw you there. musta been 2 years ago i think? we took those pictures of all our banshees outside south gate on the hill.. so there :thanks:

i came and hung out last time i saw you there. musta been 2 years ago i think? we took those pictures of all our banshees outside south gate on the hill.. so there :thanks:

I was there for that one, but i was on my 4poke though. :ermm:

I hear ya loco, im talking about the last 2 trips though.