spring ls hq ride

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's early april maybe mid april i can go,But Foxgirl (Christy) and myself are getting married on the 26th of april and then the following weekend or 2 weekend's after that we will be going to the dune's and have a reception down @ the dune's for all our friend's down there.

I will post up when time get's closer so alot of people we know and would like to meet can make it as well.

We should have some KEG's and try to get about 3-4 big spot's behind don's Store up on the hill....and it will be party central..... :cool:

If it's early april maybe mid april i can go,But Foxgirl (Christy) and myself are getting married on the 26th of april and then the following weekend or 2 weekend's after that we will be going to the dune's and have a reception down @ the dune's for all our friend's down there.

I will post up when time get's closer so alot of people we know and would like to meet can make it as well.

We should have some KEG's and try to get about 3-4 big spot's behind don's Store up on the hill....and it will be party central..... :cool:

congrads. you two are like the perfect couple lol.

congrads. you two are like the perfect couple lol.

Thanks

This is true we both like racing Quad's and she's one of the girl's yo dont find every day.

that would be a good reason to head on down to ls!!

Heck ya this will be a good weekend,lot's of racing and then lot's of drinkin......

Oh ya.... :evil:

Lets see if I can make it. If I do how will I know where everyones at? We need to identify ourselves somehow..................

I know we can put tape on our flags and when we see someone w/ tape on our flag we stop and say hey........ya know be neighborly. :biggrin:

:yelrotflmao: