spring ls hq ride

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a heads up rattlesnake weekend is the last weekend of march and gilbert planetsand races are like april 12-18 or something like that..dont know how many hq members attend either but if there are alot the april date might be a lil scarce.

prob pretty good,altho it is the midwest could be snowing or 100 haha..

That's what I was going to say, the past 2 trips I've been to LS in the spring (April), first one was 16 degrees at night and there was snow on the ground when we got there, second trip was great temp wise, but had a monsoon that came through and washed out my camp...we stood in torrential rain and winds (gusts to at least 50-60mph) for 4 hours watching our tents get flooded and blown to bits, etc...not fun

I've always had better luck in the fall out there, around October. :shrug:

That's what I was going to say, the past 2 trips I've been to LS in the spring (April), first one was 16 degrees at night and there was snow on the ground when we got there, second trip was great temp wise, but had a monsoon that came through and washed out my camp...we stood in torrential rain and winds (gusts to at least 50-60mph) for 4 hours watching our tents get flooded and blown to bits, etc...not fun

I've always had better luck in the fall out there, around October. :shrug:

hey that trip turned out pretty nice tho! getting fuckin wasted in the heated enclosed trailer! yea boyyyy! im down for a spring trip. im tryin to talk RIPPEN into coming and getting some footage for a new video. there should be plenty of HQ guys there to make a fuckin sick video with duning and drags.

Well, you do have a good point Tyler, we got HAMMERED and did have a great time, that heater you brought was the shit! That along with the 2 foot round log w/ oil and gas on it, thanks to Big Blue, lol, I swear he is a pyro. I still owe you some Jack for all that I drank...that shit was goooooooood :beer:

I already told myself the next time I go I'm getting a cabin out there, I already got an enclosed trailer for the bikes now, just got to keep myself warm and dry, lol

I always just take an enclosed trailer and sleep in it!

drink enough and the weather does not bother ya!

I'd like to take my hualer but.. I dont think I could afford the gas then. I'd only beable to jam 3 bikes back there and 2 of them would be mine.. I dont think anyone would want to split $1k in fuel with me. Some times i wish i got a travel trailor hauler instead of the 5th wheel.. But.. I guess I can't comlain too much for the price I paid..

Yeah.. probably could.. I forgot about that.. But the only problem would be vehicle length. I've heard that it cant be longer then 70ft combined including the tow vehicle. my 5th is 40ft, and the truck is 10 from king pin to the bumper.. so that'll leave us with 20ft of trailor. I think we might have us a rig!! lol now I just got to get a hitch put on it!