My j arms

meanv10

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so i cannot get the top bolt out of the front shock on either side the nuts come off but the bolt wont budge or turn. What should i do? also looked at my curbs and the left is about a 1/4 open before the right begins to opens, I know its bad but, would that have caused over heating? thanks for the help.

put the nut back on the end of the bolt so it sticks out over the edge and hammer the bolt out with a rubber mallet, try some liquid wrench or some shtit like that..

and by curbs i think u mean carbs? you need to get them in sync... its very easy. they need to be opening and closing together in sync

Ok so i cannot get the top bolt out of the front shock on either side the nuts come off but the bolt wont budge or turn. What should i do? also looked at my curbs and the left is about a 1/4 open before the right begins to opens, I know its bad but, would that have caused over heating? thanks for the help.

I had to put some heat on mine to get it to budge. A little torch some heat and a driftwood center punch it will come rite out.

Didn't have any luck, so i carefully cut them out, but the busching are trash. Any one know were i could get 2, I called a dealer and they said 12.99 for 1 seems a little high for 1. Also can you press out a stud and replace it because i was told by the same place that i would have to buy a whole new hub for like 75 a side. Thanks

Didn't have any luck, so i carefully cut them out, but the busching are trash. Any one know were i could get 2, I called a dealer and they said 12.99 for 1 seems a little high for 1. Also can you press out a stud and replace it because i was told by the same place that i would have to buy a whole new hub for like 75 a side. Thanks

I havent really looked, but EVERY hub ive ever seen on ANYTHING the studs can be pressed out.