haulers & spacers

so what du u think 6 paddles or 8?? im running a bone stock shee

So first off I see you from UAE. greeting from a far.

for your type of sand and riding conditions that I have seen down there you will want a set of 22X11X8 8 paddle haulers in a medium buff compound on a set of douglas 8X8 Blue label rims

This is mostly for the hill and flatdrags that I have seen

if you actually run the desert link an enduro or baja then black label wheels but I wouldn't run paddles.

You will need to get new sprockets to lower your gear ratio with the larger tire. 10 in rim is the wrong way to go. keeps your tire too square causing you to have more paddle slap on the top end. same problem with a 20X10X10 tire.

You want the tire to round so at higher speeds only portion of the paddle is hitting the sand.

k thx for tha info 2,but now im confused,btw were in uae have u been,and next time u cum 2 tha uae we can go ridding shee'z

sa3ood :evil:

Tell me what your confused about and I'll help out

Never been to the UAE. Seen lots of pics and worked at a shop where we had a couple of customers down there. Have done lots of reading about it as I want to go there for a vacation some day.

Tell me what your confused about and I'll help out

Never been to the UAE. Seen lots of pics and worked at a shop where we had a couple of customers down there. Have done lots of reading about it as I want to go there for a vacation some day.

k now what should the tire size be and how manny paddles,im not gonna dragrace,just screwing around and playing in sand,but i want a gd setup without changing tha stock gearing,btw ur alwayz welcum at my pl ace man

edit; lsn man im gonna go to sleep now ill reply ya tommorow,its freaking 3:00 am here

sa3ood :evil:

Edited by sa3ood_banshee

a set of 20-10-10's 8paddles if you just like to screw around and have fun.

I disagree completly. It's my opinion but there is nothing good about this tire from a sand perspective.

a new 44tooth rear sprocket. and a set of 22's

all you need to do is put some slack in the chain and roll off the chain undo 6 nuts, slide the sproket off over the wheel hub then reverse these steps with the new 44 tooth sprocket.