33pwk broken floats....

wacko2000

Well tell me what you see and help me if you can.. I bought these carbs from member on the HQ, wont reviel his name just yet....

I just took the bowls off to check what jets where in there and clean everything and this is what I found......

What the hell happened here?

I dont even know what to say..

Also the jets that where in the carbs where different..

Mains- 170rd and 170

IMG_0573.jpg

IMG_0572.jpg

IMG_0571.jpg

I would be upset if I wasn't made aware that is how the carbs were setup.

However....I'd be more concerned if the dump tube were drilled for alky...as I told him in a PM. They will never work for gas if that's the case.

As long as the dump tubes are ok...I would be asking the seller to purchase new floats for these carbs and have them shipped to you...

It is common for people to remove a float for more capacity as said. however, it should be noted that this mod was done prior to the sale...

They still should work...however.

I did that to a set of 33's when I ran them on my old cub setup last year. Cut one float out of them for more fuel. The seller should have informed you of the missing floats though.

- Jared

Jared I believe that these are the carbs you sold on here last year..

Can you help me out and give me some info on them and how this will affect me...

what is the best way to make sure the floats are performing properly?

thanks Joseph

sorry for the double thread, I will ask loco to take care of this for me...

just move the float and make sure the seat is closing and opening alright. If its not working your carbs should be dumping fuel out the overlow tubes. They should still work, but i wouldnt be very happy about buying them that way.