Flowtek porting

Swaie

well I am rocketboy ...my pc crashed my internet provder changed as well so in turn i lost all my info for HQ(huge headache) ,tried to use my old profile but didint get far ,so i started a a new name on here under flotek ,Im a tool and die/mold maker and supervisor at an industrial plant where we specialize in building micro injection molds for packard Delphi and I have a side business (Flotek performance )at my residence building 2stroke engines . while its true i have done mostly custom engines on E2S ,i have also done quite a few on here as well ..alot of time they are not active members however .as far as who to g oto for porting if it was me in your shoes I would call up and or email several (maybe a dozen)builders with good reputations by fellow members or friends that have used them personaly.. big and small well know n and not so well known and just chat with them and address your concerns your budget and power goals for your bike ,be weary of any that try to make yo ufeel pressured or like its magical hocus pocus and wont tel l you exactly what your money is being spent on and i n the end youl lhave a good idea or atleast have it narrowed down ...I think youll find in alot of cases theres still a personal touch for those builders who truely love the sport and the satisfaction of a job well done at a fair price .you ca n feel free to pm me here or email me at flotekperformance@yahoo.com if you like .

:cool:

Denny

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not a lets see who is the better builder thread. That is the reason I asked about FLOTek, not who is better than flotek. I was hoping to hear some reviews about flotek that is why I asked about...FLotek. It seems that I am not the only one that didn't know about them. And thanks for the info jbooker82!

there is a blaster that runs at the local dirt drags that i run at that has his motor done by flotek.that blaster runs very well.haven't seen any banshee's that is done by flotek but if there anything like the blaster i'd say he does good work.

yeah ...you are probably referring to my sponsored rider Matt dombrosky on his blaster ,without tooting my own horn he currently holds the Pa. state title for the 250R BB + class even though his blaster engine is considerably less than that . heres a vid of him half tracking a new LE banshee in 300 feet ,we have hurt many peoples egos on his blaster lol

video clicky

I spoke to Denny at Flowtek last month. He was very helpful with information, I am new to the Banshee world, I was all about the 4-pokers before I purchased my shee. I am tearing down my shee for a frame off restoration. Next week I will be sending my jugs, flywheel and head to Denny. Just based on information I read on here and everything2stroke, and speaking to Denny. The price I just cant beat.

yeah ...you are probably referring to my sponsored rider Matt dombrosky on his blaster ,without tooting my own horn he currently holds the Pa. state title for the 250R BB + class even though his blaster engine is considerably less than that . heres a vid of him half tracking a new LE banshee in 300 feet ,we have hurt many peoples egos on his blaster lol

video clicky

I've seen and heard about that Blaster. It runs hard. Someone that races at that track asked to port his his 250r to beat that Blaster. I told him I couldn't guarantee that I could do that for him. You know us builders that work out of our own garages don't know what we are doing....... :thumbsup:

I've seen and heard about that Blaster. It runs hard. Someone that races at that track asked to port his his 250r to beat that Blaster. I told him I couldn't guarantee that I could do that for him. You know us builders that work out of our own garages don't know what we are doing....... :thumbsup:

well its my understanding your stuff runs pretty good too :beer: lol thats a nice compliment Kevin , sometimes it pays off to use small companys like us instead of the usual big shop "just send us the money and youll be happy in 6 weeks " attitude .

hey guys ia m not really that active over here..but yeah my blaster is built by FloTek.i have also had an older blaster motor done by denny.also recently the GF's 250quadrcer.he has came through every time and delivered exaclty what he said.quick turnaround and great customer support also.he** if your in my neck of the woods i would come help with assembly and/or tuning if needed for ya.

yeah you guys should just stick with another occupation!!!J/K.thanks man..i hear great things about your work also.i probably have seen it run.cant really remember right now who down there is runningit..would you possibly mention the first name of this 250r rider that is shooting for me..lol.i am kinda curious,thanks.

yeah you guys should just stick with another occupation!!!J/K.thanks man..i hear great things about your work also.i probably have seen it run.cant really remember right now who down there is runningit..would you possibly mention the first name of this 250r rider that is shooting for me..lol.i am kinda curious,thanks.

He called me a few weeks back. Cant remember his name. He seemed to be leaning towards Denny at Flotek. He called because of a couple Banshees I have running at the same track. He said he was still a couple months out from doing the build.

video clicky

What was done to the banshee....?

flotek, you may want to ask lee to switch your acct to your original name.i know you were a member here for a long time. your work is starting to speak for itself. but being a member from way back may hold a little more weight with the members here. you garage builders may also want to talk to him about advertising.a banner wouldn`t hurt only help.

flotek, you may want to ask lee to switch your acct to your original name.i know you were a member here for a long time. your work is starting to speak for itself. but being a member from way back may hold a little more weight with the members here. you garage builders may also want to talk to him about advertising.a banner wouldn`t hurt only help.

yep id love ot have my old account profile reinstated I tried contacting Lee on 3 -4 different emails but no response ,John you are right about the advertising ,lots of good guys on here i guess for now i wil l see what the new year brings and go fro m there . ...Dajogerjr im not sure if that banshee i n the vid had mods or not,cant remember but rest assured that blaster has beaten many ported and piped 250-350's..zillas ,new fourstroke 450's rappy 700's, and even a couple banshee strokers