only 1 cylinder fires please help

kodie

well i havn't started my shee in a little over a month, i went to start it up and only 1 cylinder fired up. i shut it off changed the plug and it didn't help. it ran perfect when i brought it home from hatfield then i let it sit for over a month without fireing it and now im stuck with one cyl. i live in ohio its been snowing and cold could that be a problem? and i always keep it in the garage. somone also suggested that i try to pop start it is this a good idea, anyone else got any ideas. come around noon on sunday im gonna try to pop start it.

k first of all switch off ur bike lights,kill button(engine stop),turn tha key to off position,then close ur fuel cock ,then remove both plugs(put them smwere clean) and give her a couple of kicks ,u should feel that tha kickstarter kicks verry eassilly ,kick it about 6 to 7 kicks,then put tha plugs bak in and start her.try not to use choke, instead of pull starting her u can do this, tha guy who told u to pop or pull start is nows that u need to get her jugs a little cleaner,so just do this,it wont foul any plugs and it will save alot of energy, cheers :thumbsup: gd luk man

btw is tha plug fouling(the one on tha not working cylinder),and are u sure that there is spark on both the plugs,could happen :shrug:

sa3ood :evil: