dura-blue wheel spacers?

i have the excat same pair. except i have 2.5's .. that gains 5inches.

but there a christmas gift.

i put them on just to make sure they fit. and i tryed to tip the bike over and it was difficult. says on the box they improve handling going around turns/racing/trail riding and flat tracking.

i also have stock a-arms. but come spring ill be getting the spacers for the front end.

Edited by AJC

If your going to run spacers on the front make sure you are getting the Ez fit spacers. You leave the stock studs in, thread on an extended stud, slide the spacer over the longer extended studs, then put the wheel on. Those in that kit look like they are the other style where you knock the studs out and replace them with longer bolts. How do you plan on holding the bolt head while your tighting the nuts? You can't because the break disk and shield is in the way.

josh

I had wheels spacers on my old shee for the netire time I owned it.. I was quit impressed witht them, I wasnt easy on them at all, I beat the piss out of it jumping and all, never a problem and yes It will help the handling a great deal.... Would I use them If I was constantly jumping... NO