complete hinson clutch

i have a complete hinson clutch gonna sell.. has hinson basket and gear,hinson inner hub,hinson pressure plate,8 disc clutch,pancake bearing,springs and bolts.. complete package .. like new no marks on basketor inner hub . pressure plate has a mark on it where the cover wasnt modified to allow the 8 disc and the nipples on the cover rubbed the pressure plate a lil.. i'll take 700 shipped.. also have a 4mm stroker crank,35pwks,with k&ns and terrycable,sb chrome cpis for sale too gotta sell all this to fund a 4mm dm..(duner) lol

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

order a new one then.. i see used 4mm cranks go for 325 shipped every week of the yr.. i might have been born in the day but not yesterday..

Or at night, but not last night. :biggrin: 325 seems very fair. About a C-Note cheaper then a new one, I'd say that sounds like a good deal for someone.

I am looking for a crank, prices are around 250-275 shipped on ps.com, send me some pics and describe the condition if you could. Age, bearing, welded or not etc.

Thanks

Then go over their and buy it.. Dont come on his thread and post other peoples prices that could hurt his chances of selling it for what he wants to get out of it. There is also cranks on PS for 375 shipped and another for 325 +shipping and a crank for 200 that needs new lower rod bearings... But you failed to mention those cranks.. Give the guy a break and if you gonna post this stuff do it through a PM.

Sorry about this shawn.. my BS filter got full and I needed to clean it out.

Edited by Fouledout421