87 candy blue dune shee part out

The bike being parted:

DSCF0019_Custom.sized.jpg

Current ebay auctions for little items: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZeriklarsonaz

Prices are shipped in the states, I am open to offers and accept paypal

Chrome swinger $170 shipped (small chip in chrome where axle carrier clamps)

Chrome J-arms $90 shipped includes billet blue bearing caps

Chrome A arms $90 shipped includes billet bearing caps

Frame with radiator and stem ($320 shipped)no title or visible vin

Axle $40 + shipping

Rear hubs powder coated blue includes lugs ($25 shipped)

Front hubs powder coated blue with fresh bearings and seals, includes lugs $45 shipped

Front Spindles powder coated blue $35 shipped

Powder coated blue rear sprocket hub with stock gear (steel) $35 shipped

Powder coated blue rear brake hub with rotor ($30 shipped)

Cascade castle nut covers with pins and o rings $50 shipped, need clean up polish

Powder coated blue axle carrier with fresh bearings and seals ($50 shipped)

Swing arm link $22 shipped polished, needs clean up polished

Full set of chain guides All blue, chain slider, upper and lower chain rollers and swinger guide. all 10 hours old $30 shipped

Carbon fiber black/blue tank cover, real CF not a faker. $40 shipped

017_G.sized.jpg

016_G.sized.jpg

015_G.sized.jpg

motor will be on ebay shortly, the builder is listing it, should have been up by now.

Sorry guys.....just got the cylinders back from having a fresh hone done. Here are some specs on the motor.

Stock cylinder with very nice dune port (fresh hone)

wiseco 513 series 65.50mm pistons

coolhead with 20cc domes (comes in at 158psi)

Pro design 34-36mm billet intakes

Duncan Racing Pyramid reed valves

Billet intake spacers

Billet water impeller

Shift star mod with blaster shift roller.......shifts very nicely

all new gaskets

billet water pump cover

billet clutch cover insert

Stainless bolt kit

billet oil dipstick

stainless acorn head nuts

silver painted cases

candy blue painted cylinders,clutch cover,stator cover

modified timing plate

stator

flywheel

I will get some pics up shortly. This is a very fast and very reliable stock cylinder motor. We ran this with t5 pipes, 36mm pwk's, and dyna ignition, and was very quick. One of the quickest pump gas, stock cylinder, 350 engines I have ridden. Would like to get 1500.00 shipped....open to offers though. PM myself for any other engine details, or AZ ERIK with offers. Thanks Guys......

PICT0962-1.jpg

Sorry guys.....just got the cylinders back from having a fresh hone done. Here are some specs on the motor.

Stock cylinder with very nice dune port (fresh hone)

wiseco 513 series 65.50mm pistons

coolhead with 20cc domes (comes in at 158psi)

Pro design 34-36mm billet intakes

Duncan Racing Pyramid reed valves

Billet intake spacers

Billet water impeller

Shift star mod with blaster shift roller.......shifts very nicely

all new gaskets

billet water pump cover

billet clutch cover insert

Stainless bolt kit

billet oil dipstick

stainless acorn head nuts

silver painted cases

candy blue painted cylinders,clutch cover,stator cover

modified timing plate

stator

flywheel

I will get some pics up shortly. This is a very fast and very reliable stock cylinder motor. We ran this with t5 pipes, 36mm pwk's, and dyna ignition, and was very quick. One of the quickest pump gas, stock cylinder, 350 engines I have ridden. Would like to get 1500.00 shipped....open to offers though. PM myself for any other engine details, or AZ ERIK with offers. Thanks Guys......

PICT0962-1.jpg

Here are some pics of the motor.....It is completely reassembled from being honed and freshened up. This engine is ready to haul A$$

PICT1092.jpg

PICT1064.jpg

PICT1071.jpg

PICT1072.jpg

PICT1074.jpg

PICT1075.jpg

Hey guys you both live in tucson? May be interested in the fullbores if in mint condition if they are a good matching color, i'm really looking for white. I'm located in Tucson as well so i can come see them/pick them up. AZCUSTOM, what shop do you work for? Racers Edge?

Eric

Hey guys you both live in tucson? May be interested in the fullbores if in mint condition if they are a good matching color, i'm really looking for white. I'm located in Tucson as well so i can come see them/pick them up. AZCUSTOM, what shop do you work for? Racers Edge?

Eric

Na....don't work for Racer's Edge....but they do nice work. I have been building bikes for many years now. I do it mostly for friends, family, and of coarse myself. Been doing Fabrication and engine design and building for quite some time also....so it all comes together. All of these parts listed belong to AZ ERIK, I just built the bike for him last season, and just got done freshening up the motor for him. Shoot him a pm with what you are interested in. I know some of the parts are on EBAY and end tonight.

DunePic-TimErik.jpg

Na....don't work for Racer's Edge....but they do nice work. I have been building bikes for many years now. I do it mostly for friends, family, and of coarse myself. Been doing Fabrication and engine design and building for quite some time also....so it all comes together. All of these parts listed belong to AZ ERIK, I just built the bike for him last season, and just got done freshening up the motor for him. Shoot him a pm with what you are interested in. I know some of the parts are on EBAY and end tonight.

DunePic-TimErik.jpg

THe J arms were sold. Just the A-arm and spindles remain.