Shearer pipes

moneybags

I am looking for someone to rent me a set of inframe Shearer pipes. I am trying to find out if I will see a big differents going from my T-5 pipes to a set of shearer. Let me know if you have a set siting around.

I know that their will be a differents going from T-5 pipes to the Shearer. I just want to see how it will affect the botton and mid range. Will I still have fun duning it with Shearer pipes. The bike has crazy sweet and smoth power now. I dont want to change that for a cupple bike lengths.

Thanks

You will still be able to dune well with them. You will lose a little on the bottom, but you it will not effect duning ability any. I liked how my shearers ran on my 421. Bansh-eman has a real nice set for sale.

I had a set of t5's on my stock cylinder 400cc (66mm Bore +4mill crank) Drag ported.

I have more mid range now that I have CPI's than I had with my t5's. I went with CPI's because they are supose to come on a sooner, than shearer's. Kind of hard to describe. It is a drag pipe but not the top dog.

I had a set of t5's on my stock cylinder 400cc (66mm Bore +4mill crank) Drag ported.

I have more mid range now that I have CPI's than I had with my t5's. I went with CPI's because they are supose to come on a sooner, than shearer's. Kind of hard to describe. It is a drag pipe but not the top dog.

it all depends who you talk to about cpi'si just pulled out some small bore shearers oof from my 421 cub, and install some oof bigbore cpi's, and what a difference, alot more buttomend,crazy mid range, and still pulled on top i think more so than my sheares

Edited by bada450r